Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Ex-Leicester City player news

46 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

As much I don't understand the why the little guy left the opportunity of CL football, and as much as it peeves me we've had to make massive structural changes that we're only now perhaps getting to grips with, I can't help but be happy for him when he scores.

Screw Chelsea, Screw Kante

49 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

As much I don't understand the why the little guy left the opportunity of CL football, and as much as it peeves me we've had to make massive structural changes that we're only now perhaps getting to grips with, I can't help but be happy for him when he scores.

Really ? He can do one as far. As I'm concerned . I'd have anyone win the prem ahead of the blue scum 

• Like 1

I really  used to like him but him going  to Chelsea  had made me hate him i really  think  he should  have stayed  for at least one more season  with us  after that  he can go where  ever he liked but to not even  think  twice  about going to Chelsea had made me hate  him. I am not hes a bad player but just would  have liked it if he did CL with us anyways moving  on cos its only  gonna Nintendo  wii me off so nintedo WiiU kante and lets hope Chelsea  never win the prem again witb kante  in the team 

I love Kante and always will. Best  CM I have ever seen in a Leicester shirt. He left for a bigger club who will most likely finish above us this season. People act like he left the join Everton or something. 

I hope Chelsea do well. I've got nothing against them. Much prefer them over Arsenal and definitely prefer them over the almighty  Tottenham "best team in the world" Hotspur. 

Edited by Koke
  • Like 3

On 23 October 2016 at 05:24, Ian996 said:

He's talking bollocks, though it probably made more sense when he wrote it (the article is a couple of weeks old). Since then Conte has switched to 3 at the back and seems to be using Kante correctly like we did last year so he has more licence to surge forward rather than just pass it sideways. Since then he's looked much more at home and has had 2 or 3 really good games.

Initially I just wanted him to fail & beg to come back (yes, I know it wasn't likely), but I think I'm about over it now.

Edited by WigstonWanderer
  • Like 3

21 hours ago, foxes21 said:

Kramaric has 8 appearances, 5 assists, 3 goals

not bad

he joined a team in january who were nearly relegated, managed to stay up and are now flying at the start of the next season. feel like he's been here before...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, HathernFox said:

James Wesolowski has signed for Guiseley AFC. Hope he doesn't break his leg again! :shutup: 

I remember when he 'broke' into the first team - he was about 17 or 18 I think and everyone thought he was going to be a star. It's a shame his career has gone downhill but he never really had any amazing attributes to his game other than tenancity, which obviously deteriorates over time and after injuries.

3 minutes ago, Anish said:

I remember when he 'broke' into the first team - he was about 17 or 18 I think and everyone thought he was going to be a star. It's a shame his career has gone downhill but he never really had any amazing attributes to his game other than tenancity, which obviously deteriorates over time and after injuries.

It probably didn't help him by having some of the dross we had when he broke through. The reality is that anyone who could tie his own shoe laces at the time looked good...

On 24/10/2016 at 02:06, foxes21 said:

Kramaric has 8 appearances, 5 assists, 3 goals

not bad

Most assists in Europe's top 5 leagues 2016/17

Toni Kroos (5)
Andrej Kramarić (5)
Franck Ribéry (5)
Felipe Anderson (4)
Kevin De Bruyne (4)

Edited by GaelicFox
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Which other players didn't do so well here, but impressed elsewhere afterwards? Max Gradel's only one can think of.

Damien Delaney only had a handful of games here but been pretty solid premier league player since.

Packir Bonner was also here without playing a game went on to becom a Celtic and Ireland legend.