Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Ex-Leicester City player news

harry Kane has scored twice for england u21s and I think they are the only two touches he has had

Well he only had two touches for us.

Not sure these loanees should be classed as ex-Leicester.

David Oldfield news...

League Two side Burton Albion have named former Leeds and Chelsea striker Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink as manager. David Oldfield, 46, will become Hasselbaink's assistant after being released from his role as head of Milton Keynes

Dons' academy.

Mike Whitlow is also Academy manager there

http://twitter.com/burtonalbionfc/status/532853861791584256[/quotE

Skippy one of my fave players when growing up!

Just watching Pat Kisnorbo playing for Melbourne City v Sydney on BT Sport - the guys not lost any of his pace.....

Zeljko Kalac is on the coaching staff at Melbourne too, he looks way more comfortable off the pitch then he ever did on it.

Good game though.

Zelko's moment of fame came at Wembley in the playoff final just before Claridge scored the winner. A tactical master stroke by MON!

But Van Gaal invented that, remember!

Just watching Pat Kisnorbo playing for Melbourne City v Sydney on BT Sport - the guys not lost any of his pace.....

Zeljko Kalac is on the coaching staff at Melbourne too, he looks way more comfortable off the pitch then he ever did on it.

Good game though.

Kalac is coach at Sydney, not Melbourne. He's been there for a while. 

Quite funny watching him warming up the keepers before the game. He's surprisingly good at crosses and corners

Kalac is coach at Sydney, not Melbourne. He's been there for a while.

Quite funny watching him warming up the keepers before the game. He's surprisingly good at crosses and corners

My mistake. He looked so miserable I assumed he was coaching the losing side.

Thought it was a good game though, first A League game I've seen. Aaron Mooy looks a talent or was that a one off?!

Good game though.

My favourite player of the miserable decade. What a legend, we got relegated when he got injured against Sheff weds

Beckford gone our on loan to Preston. Remember when we paid all that money for him? What a buffoon Sven was eh.

Remember the excitement on here when we thought he was signing?

My mistake. He looked so miserable I assumed he was coaching the losing side.

Thought it was a good game though, first A League game I've seen. Aaron Mooy looks a talent or was that a one off?!

:D He lost his house on gambling debts, so that might explain the misery

Yeah Aaron Mooy is very good. Think he was at Bolton for a while

My favourite player of the miserable decade. What a legend, we got relegated when he got injured against Sheff weds

Mine too, gave his all.

I remember him getting sent off at Cov away. Never seen a tackle like it, like a kung fu kick, surprised the Cov player walked again.

After the game he was getting on the coach and some Cov fan came up to give him hell. Kisnorbo gave the lad some verbals and sent him off with his tail between his legs.

I liked him

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12040/9579166/sky-bet-championship-ipswich-running-the-rule-over-sean-st-ledger

Ipswich have run the rule over former Leicester central defender Sean St Ledger. The 29-year-old played in Town's Under-21 defeat to Southampton on Monday.He is a free agent after leaving the Foxes in the summer and has not played since Ireland's 0-0 draw in Poland last November.St Ledger started his career at Peterborough before moving to Preston in 2006 and had a trial at Huddersfield during pre-season.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12040/9579166/sky-bet-championship-ipswich-running-the-rule-over-sean-st-ledger

Ipswich have run the rule over former Leicester central defender Sean St Ledger. The 29-year-old played in Town's Under-21 defeat to Southampton on Monday.He is a free agent after leaving the Foxes in the summer and has not played since Ireland's 0-0 draw in Poland last November.St Ledger started his career at Peterborough before moving to Preston in 2006 and had a trial at Huddersfield during pre-season.

SSL an unused sub for Ipswich today. Probably relieved to be back on a salary, like everyone Sean has the basic cost of living to think about, like repayments on the Bentley.