Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Ex-Leicester City player news

Jesus. Bet there's some pissed off Northampton fans

don't be soft!

the vast majority of people/clubs really don't give a shit, rightly or wrongly.

did you honestly expect them to never play again?

footballers have killed people and played again, never mind having their arse licked and (for one of them) making a racist remark

Jesus. Bet there's some pissed off Northampton fans

Made a serious error of judgement that cost him his job. He will have to live with this for a long time, have plenty of things i regret from my youth and we all have skeletons in the cupboard. Time to move on and hope he sorts himself out.

Errr because he's thick as pig shit. Filmed himself in a racist sex tape and sent it onto his mates.

He's a footballer.. A role model to young people & fans of wherever he plays at. Granted not the biggest mistake in the world.

If he's that stupid and didn't know Hopper or Pearson sent it on then fine, give him another chance. But if he purposely thought it was funny and encouraged whoever to send it on then he definitely doesn't deserve a chance again so soon.

It's something as heard he was delivering them himself. I know he went through a tough time financially & had to sell his car which left him with just his academy van. Then got told by someone who coached for his academy, that he asked Leicester for a favour & they created a job for him to help him out financially.

He has been declared bankrupt poor man , it's on public record

Errr because he's thick as pig shit. Filmed himself in a racist sex tape and sent it onto his mates.

He's a footballer.. A role model to young people & fans of wherever he plays at. Granted not the biggest mistake in the world.

If he's that stupid and didn't know Hopper or Pearson sent it on then fine, give him another chance. But if he purposely thought it was funny and encouraged whoever to send it on then he definitely doesn't deserve a chance again so soon.

Oh right. So for the reason of argument let's say it was the latter. So if he definitely doesn't deserve a chance again so soon, what amount of time do you think he should be out of the game for before he could take up work in his profession again?

So should clubs look at it and think "we will sign him, but only in three months time"

I would suggest by how your brain works that he is much more employable than you.

Oh right. So for the reason of argument let's say it was the latter. So if he definitely doesn't deserve a chance again so soon, what amount of time do you think he should be out of the game for before he could take up work in his profession again?

So should clubs look at it and think "we will sign him, but only in three months time"

I would suggest by how your brain works that he is much more employable than you.

Hahaa really? Please elaborate on that for me.. How on earth would you compare how employable he is with me?

Are you really trying to defend and justify the acts in the video?

And yes, I'd expect most clubs wouldn't want them for a few months. Let the furore die down and let Hopper be acknowledged as the main racist culprit. Granted Smith and Pearson didn't appear to do much wrong other than the filming part.

Hahaa really? Please elaborate on that for me.. How on earth would you compare how employable he is with me?

Are you really trying to defend and justify the acts in the video?

And yes, I'd expect most clubs wouldn't want them for a few months. Let the furore die down and let Hopper be acknowledged as the main racist culprit. Granted Smith and Pearson didn't appear to do much wrong other than the filming part.

I don't need to elaborate, it's fairly simple to understand.

Matt Oakley..

Just signed a new 1 year deal with Exeter City after playing all but 1 game last season, says he is still only 37...

Plays At Centre Half now.

Matt Oakley..

Just signed a new 1 year deal with Exeter City after playing all but 1 game last season, says he is still only 37...

Quality player for Exeter over the last few years. Solid in midfield in the first year or two, now playing centre half, mopping up. Reads the game fantastically and is still yards ahead in quality over other players in the league.

On a side note doesn't anyone know what Clemence is up to these days?

Quality player for Exeter over the last few years. Solid in midfield in the first year or two, now playing centre half, mopping up. Reads the game fantastically and is still yards ahead in quality over other players in the league.

On a side note doesn't anyone know what Clemence is up to these days?

Was he not on the Hull coaching staff under Bruce?