Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Ex-Leicester City player news

I thought he was terrible at both but fans liked him because he showed a bit of passion. Used to run under the ball all the time and his distribution was awful

He's playing centre half for Melbourne. Looks composed, quick and strong in the air.

But this is the A league we're talking about, so lower league 1 standard. Probably why Villa and Duff looked different class

I thought he was terrible at both but fans liked him because he showed a bit of passion. Used to run under the ball all the time and his distribution was awful

Scored a hell of a lot of headers though something our present day team should learn from

Julian Joachim (40) signs on for Shepshed Dynamo.

http://nonleague.pitchero.com/news/joachim-becomes-stockings-first-recruit-34567/

I told them I wasn't really him, they weren't having any of it.

Harry Kane, Scores a hat-trick!!!!

Goes in goal!

….lets in a howler

I must say after he played for us I never expected him to play first-team for Spurs, let alone be half decent (as an outfield player)

Harry Kane was stuck on the left wing for us if I remember correctly.

Yes, difficult for a tall and not massively quick centre forward to impress on the wing. Bizarre selection in those days...

I love Nige, and trust him in almost every respect, but the one message I'd love to relay to him is that strikers aren't wingers. It's an ongoing blind spot, and perhaps a lack of appreciation of the winger's art. Vardy can do a job but is wasted out there. Nugent is rubbish there.

It wouldn't surprise me to see Ulloa out wide before season end...

On loan Logan saves a penalty for Rochdale. :)

Been looking at one of the Rochdale fans forum, and they love him.

Talk of him rapidly becoming the best keeper they`ve had at the club, and how they love his passion, apparently when they scored one of their goals, he went to the back of his goal to celebrate with their fans.

I did notice in my paper this morning he got a 9 out of 10 match rating too, and also was spoken about in glowing terms after their game in mid week as well.

Fair play to him, he`s been ridiculed and slaughtered on here over the years, but apart from a bit of a howler against West Brom, in the league cup a number of years ago, has never actually let us down on the odd occasion he has played for us.

The Rochdale fans are hoping they can afford to sign him permanently, good luck to him i say.

Talk of him rapidly becoming the best keeper they`ve had at the club, and how they love his passion, apparently when they scored one of their goals, he went to the back of his goal to celebrate with their fans.

I did notice in my paper this morning he got a 9 out of 10 match rating too, and also was spoken about in glowing terms after their game in mid week as well.

Fair play to him, he`s been ridiculed and slaughtered on here over the years, but apart from a bit of a howler against West Brom, in the league cup a number of years ago, has never actually let us down on the odd occasion he has played for us.

The Rochdale fans are hoping they can afford to sign him permanently, good luck to him i say.

The way we are going we'll be playing against Rochdale in the Championship next season.

his loan move to bristol rovers was the exact same. hopefully someone will buy him soon and he can actually play every week in the lower leagues. seems a genuine enough guy and every time he goes out on loan he's loved by their fans.