Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

TV games

I was absolute hammered during that, tried to get "Slave to the Rhythm" by Grace Jones going tonnes of time and no one joined in.

SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE - TATHARHYTHM

I wish I was near that to hear you. Or maybe I was near enough but had fallen asleep by the time you started...

Guest LCFC_World

Apparently its confirmed that the Monday night football is west ham Vs Tottenham I hope that's true and ours is on a Saturday!

There's going to be some pissed off clubs.

Chelsea

Important Leicester City ticket update

NEWS

Unfortunately, the kick-off dates and times for the televised matches to be played in August have not been selected or announced. Therefore, tickets for the Leicester City home match scheduled for Saturday 23 August will not go on sale this Monday as originally planned.

We will confirm the ticket information for this match once the August kick-off times and dates have been confirmed by the Premier League.

Guest LCFC_World

How do you know this

Some guy was talking to a sky adviser and he told him it was Monday, now its rapidly spreading across twitter.

Archived