Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

TV games

Yep we're confirmed as a Saturday 3pm v Everton :Dhttp://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/premier-league/10964707/Premier-League-on-TV-Louis-van-Gaals-Manchester-United-to-feature-on-BT-on-opening-weekend.html

Great stuff.

But that's where the great stuff stops. Their contempt for fans is a ****ing joke. Do they actually do it on purpose? You get actual fans defending this lot saying "its the way it is now" and all that kind of stuff but why do they mess around with all of this? The fixtures came out nearly a month ago. What was stopping the Premier League, $ky and BT deciding their TV fixtures before they actually released the fixture list to everyone?

Yep we're confirmed as a Saturday 3pm v Everton :Dhttp://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/premier-league/10964707/Premier-League-on-TV-Louis-van-Gaals-Manchester-United-to-feature-on-BT-on-opening-weekend.html

Great stuff.

But that's where the great stuff stops. Their contempt for fans is a ****ing joke. Do they actually do it on purpose? You get actual fans defending this lot saying "its the way it is now" and all that kind of stuff but why do they mess around with all of this? The fixtures came out nearly a month ago. What was stopping the Premier League, $ky and BT deciding their TV fixtures before they actually released the fixture list to everyone?

Phil Neville asked David Jones the sky sports presenter if they were releasing the sky fixtures today, he replied with "patience Philip"

Exactly the reason I hate Sky, mess about with fixtures, don't give a sh*t about fans who have to book travel, days off work etc.

This should have been sorted as soon as the fixtures were released last month.

In terms of home games, I don't think either Arsenal or Man United will be Monday night, Arsenal is before an international break and Man United is followed by the League Cup third round.

Burnley, WBA and Sunderland won't be that appealing so hopefully they'll be left on Saturdays.

Phil Neville asked David Jones the sky sports presenter if they were releasing the sky fixtures today, he replied with "patience Philip"

Exactly the reason I hate Sky, mess about with fixtures, don't give a sh*t about fans who have to book travel, days off work etc.

Oh, they DO give a sh*t about the fans, just not whats in the fans' interests.

By messing around with the fixtures, it means its harder for people to actually get to games. As a result, fans end up staying at home. Of course, as they don't want to miss watching their team, they watch it on TV. Which drives viewing figures up and nets Sky/BT even more money.

It's despicable...

Yep I read that. The Telegraph know them - why don't the fans?

It's the unnecessary contempt they show for fans that pisses me off. I can accept the odd fixture being moved but why do they do as much as they can to rub our noses in it?

In terms of home games, I don't think either Arsenal or Man United will be Monday night, Arsenal is before an international break and Man United is followed by the League Cup third round.

Burnley, WBA and Sunderland won't be that appealing so hopefully they'll be left on Saturdays.

Arsenal won't be the early Saturday either, nor will Burnley at home, seeing as that's BT's slot. You can work out that Man Utd's third and seventh games are both on BT from that article.

Guest MattP

Thats a bummer but can't say it wasn't expected. Most live games in Premier League will be Sundays.

Oh I expected it :(

Archived