Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCCHRIS

Record / vinyl sleeve wallet?

Just a question, I want to put my record covers up on the wall for a nice effect, so need somewhere to store my records. I have the white paper sleeves that they go in, and there's a space in my cabinet for them, however I am looking for a wallet to put them in, the kind that you put multiple CD's in like shown in this picture: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51HG5hgmOML._SX300_.jpg

I know you can get boxes for the records but i'm looking more along the lines of one that has lots of sleeves built ii to simply slot multiple records into, anyone know where I could buy something like this? Thanks !

I've never seen anything like that for vinyl records, how many records are you wanting to store? Also will you still want to use the records?

Ive looked on ebay etc with no success, and yeah still want to use them just thought it would be easier as I would be able to flick through them etc

I'd prob buy some new sleeves to replace the sleeves on the wall, then depending on how many records you're talking get a box or a bag. If you've got a permanent place for them square box units can look quite cool!

Yeah I might just do that tbh a nice box would match well next to my cabinet :thumbup:

Hmm not sure the picture / description is a little vague, I think the sleeves may be individual ones there that pull out, thanks though !

Archived