Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

Slimani

The World Cup final will accelerate the changes in the market and the British promise to move the striker, according GAME found.

With the World about to end, the market promises full throttle and one of the first moves must pass Alvalade desired by several English and French teams, Slimani, knows GAME, is now the primary target of Leicester, who is preparing to submit very soon near the eight million euros in order to ensure the hiring of the Algerian striker that shone in Brazil proposal.

Read the full story in the e-paper or in the print edition of THE GAME

The translation of the article.

Brace yourselves, the world is about to end. lol

Not worth more than £350k and a packet of Walkers Crisps.

Exactly, I'll be really angry if we pay more than 3 million and if they don't accept our first few offers and ask for, say ten, I'll be spitting my dummy out and slagging off every fool involved.

Can't see Pearson taking a gamble on a good World Cup performer so either we've been tracking him for a while or the story is just bullshit

Given his form with Sporting towards the end of the season, it's very likely that a lot of clubs were tracking before WC

This is an Algerian player we should be going for, not fookin Rafik Halliche.

Get him in to be friends with Mahrez

Get Krychowiak in to be friends with Wasyl

All sorted.

Ah but I've just put the phone down to Nigel and he's a bit reluctant to start making offers before he knows what you'd be happy spending on these players Kingfox?

Could you get back to us with some kind of bottom line, as the club is a little concerned you may accuse them of being wasteful?

The Algerian striker at sporting Lisbon.

Portuguese daily O Jogo claim we have made a 8 million euro bid for him.

Certainly knows where the goal is. Could be one of many pawns being used by Robinson in the chase for Ulloa though.

Ah but I've just put the phone down to Nigel and he's a bit reluctant to start making offers before he knows what you'd be happy spending on these players Kingfox?

Could you get back to us with some kind of bottom line, as the club is a little concerned you may accuse them of being wasteful?

As he doesn't play in the Eredivisie, nothing more than £5 million.

As he doesn't play in the Eredivisie, nothing more than £5 million.

Right, so if we do offer 8 million euro's like the report stated (which is about 6.36 million pounds) we're already 1.36 million over the Kingfox budget/expert valuation?

So basically, we can all look forward to you spouting more of the same crap throughout the entire transfer window.

Great.

Archived