Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Vardy

I've just spent a good five minutes laughing at hair or glare

I think it hardly helped how the photo is tinted that both men looked like they have a bad sunburn! In fact they will not be out of place in the cast for Benidorm!

So why isn't this signed and done?

Discounting GTF & Hopper from getting a game outside of a cup squad or when we are 4-0 up with four minutes to go (sorry Gary & Tom) we have Ulloa, Nugent, Vardy and Wood.

I think 'five' out and out strikers represents good competition and cover for the rigours of the league, just a tad worried that we might be looking at Deeney and Slimani because we have been offered a large sum for Vardy.

Would Pearson allow him to leave? Makes me wonder if Vardy having a tough time making a decision on his future due to a handsome offer from a club 'dourn sourf?'

Was really looking forward to seeing him in a Leicester shirt this season - hope I'm not disappointed.

Surely the only way Vardy would leave would be to another Prem club? He wouldnt drop back down divisions after the hard work hes put in. So with that in mind who in the Prem would want to sign him? I dont think any team would want to take the risk. Just chill out im sure he will sign a new contract.

Surely the only way Vardy would leave would be to another Prem club? He wouldnt drop back down divisions after the hard work hes put in. So with that in mind who in the Prem would want to sign him? I dont think any team would want to take the risk. Just chill out im sure he will sign a new contract.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/leicester-battling-keep-hold-southampton-target-vardy-4031996#.U899nCifH8E

Unused last night - Southampton looking for new players with money to burn and high wages to offer.

I'll be chilled when he's signed a four year deal.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/leicester-battling-keep-hold-southampton-target-vardy-4031996#.U899nCifH8E

Unused last night - Southampton looking for new players with money to burn and high wages to offer.

Agreed. While Southampton are still sniffing and his contract isn't sorted I'll remain nervous.

Agreed. While Southampton are still sniffing I'll remain nervous.

unused due to injury.

I would be really surprised if Southampton were seriously interested in Vardy.Has there been any rumours? (genuine question).

Im confident he will sign. At the end of the day we dont need to sell. Even if Pearson let Vardy run his contract down and he left on a free he only cost a million and he has already repaid that back and then some.

Unless Pearson has a replacement lined up he wont be bothered one bit in letting Vardy run his contract down.

Even if Vardy was to leave Pearson would get a replacement in at least on par with him. yea it would be shit if he left but it not the end of the world. No reason to feel nervous.

Sorry i missed your link. Tribal Football is hardly a credible source. I doubt Southampton will offer ridiculously higher wages than us. He is unproven in the Prem. But like i said, If he was to go then no reason to panic. Pearson will have a replacement lined up anyway.

They owe over £30m in unpaid transfer fees so their not that flush

Southampton.

So who out of koeman or the now spurs boss was watching vardy last season?

As I said before, Saints wanted him last season. They will still have all the same scouts and reports in place to help the new staff.

As I said before, Saints wanted him last season. They will still have all the same scouts and reports in place to help the new staff.

Granted but I expect koeman will do most his shopping in holland as his 2 signing so far have proved.

Would be very surprised if this happened.

I thought he wasn't that keen on a move as far south as us to start.

Archived