Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

New Blue and white kit 2014 /15

For those that don't want to read through 30 odd pages and 1200 odd posts in the other topic to find it.

2014/15 PUMA Home Kit On Sale Today!

Posted: Sat 19 Jul 2014 
Author: Leicester City

kit-640x480280-1768687_478x359.jpeg
Leicester City and PUMA today unveil the Club's new home kit for the 2014/15 season, which goes on sale from the City Fanstore and lcfcdirect.com from 9am.
The stylish new design is the third under City's multi-year partnership with PUMA and supporters are invited to come down to the Fanstore at King Power Stadium to see and feel the new kit for themselves. 

Featuring the Foxes’ familiar ‘reflex blue’, the new shirt includes PUMA’s buttoned collar while the world famous PUMA ‘cat’ features in gold on the right breast, while the Leicester City Football Club crest takes its familiar position on the left, above the now familiar branding of the Club’s shirt sponsor and stadium naming rights partner King Power. 

The classic white shorts feature twin contrast leg taping, while the blue socks again feature the PUMA brand prominently and show LCFC on the back. 

All City fans can now wear their new colours with pride, with shirts on sale from the City Fanstore and www.lcfcdirect.com from 9am, priced as follows: 

Men’s Shirt from £45 
Junior Shirt from £33 
Ladies Shirt from £45 

Men’s Shorts from £20 
Junior Shorts from £15 

Men’s Socks £10
Juniors Socks £8 

Mini Kits (shirt, shorts and socks) £33 (0-6 months – 3-4yrs) 

To view the entire range of official Leicester City merchandise, including the NEW 2014/15 PUMA home kit, trainingwear and other Club merchandise, visit the City Fanstore in person or visitwww.lcfcdirect.com.

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/180714-201415-puma-home-kit-on-sale-today-1768694.aspx#SPLVxAZIdFvqUgrO.99

I like it. It would obviously look better with white instead of gold but luckily there isn't too much gold (could look a bit too much with the gold lettering on the back though).

The Puma and Leicrster badges look wonky and not lined up to me. This will p*ss me off a surprisingly amount over the coming season.

Looks a nice kit, although personally that collar would get on my nerves.

Not bothered about the gold, it is much better than the gold we have had previously.  

Won't pay £45 for any top though, so will get it when it is cheaper.  (Or from Turkey)

Archived