Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

New Blue and white kit 2014 /15

It has the same Leicester & Puma badges, and the same sponsor. What did you expect lol

It's the Gold bits, very similar. 

But I was also hoping that we'd change the Fox into a Panther.

I don't normally purchase a shirt but really like this one so I've just been to the club shop and picked one up.

Shop was busy with a real buzz about the place, no real wait to pay but the line for printing was enormous!

Shirt feels nice and is a really good fit, best in a long time and I can't wait to wear it to a game.

So in the end it was white shorts. And not nearly as much gold on it as people were making out.

In light of that I tone down my criticism from yesterday, but the fact the shirt has more gold than white on it still doesn't sit right with me.

The best thing about this shirt for me is the collar. Collars make a shirt look 10 times better, even though they've been fairly conservative with it it still makes a difference. The bigger the better.

People have kept banging on about the recent Italy shirts - when frankly I've thought they've mostly been horrible and an example of terrible modern designs. If you're going to lust after Italy shirts it's the older ones that stick out as the yardstick for great blue kits, and this one is more reminiscent of one of them:

6248eb08dd52a4e39913926f8d283941_8gui76p

And had the trim been white:

italy-1998-home-rbaggio-game.jpg

On the whole I'm quite releaved, but if it wasn't for the white shorts my reaction might have been a bit different.

EDIT: On second thoughts it looks to be the template, or at least very similar that Italy had this year. Weirdly it looks better than their effort.

Ok, so that's how it looks on a professional sportsman, how about those of us who are, ahem, a little out of shape at the moment? Talk of Italy kits reminds me of those aerodynamic cycling style shirts. Having said that I do have the body of a pro sportsman indeed many a darts or snooker player share my current figure (currently in post world cup snacking mode).

And as for GK 2nd, without reading all the prediction posts I would hazard a guess that the word "Beetroot" didn't appear anywhere. That'll be the closest that Conrad has been to salad items for a long time.

Ok, so that's how it looks on a professional sportsman, how about those of us who are, ahem, a little out of shape at the moment? Talk of Italy kits reminds me of those aerodynamic cycling style shirts. Having said that I do have the body of a pro sportsman indeed many a darts or snooker player share my current figure (currently in post world cup snacking mode).

Bs45XXBCQAIX2CG.jpg

Bs45XXBCQAIX2CG.jpg

Ha ha, nice one, that's a relief, I should have thought of GTF, as long as his shirt is also available to us and not like Jari Rantanens shorts especially shipped in from the only factory in the world capable of producing such sized garments.

Blue would have though.

It wouldn't, the white shorts make it a Leicester Kit. With the amount of gold on the shirt it desperately needed the white shorts.

It's no big deal if you like blue shorts anyway, we'll have to wear them in away games sometimes.

Kitchandro would explode with anger, despite gold being a fairly regular colour on our kits in the past... Make it happen Top.

Are you colour blind? How often have we had a gold kit? Maybe once, that 'fosse gold' one, and everyone hated it.

Archived