Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

New Blue and white kit 2014 /15

Do you all remember the £90 England shirt?

At least City haven't tried to pull that...

(Bet they're not selling many £90 England shirts, by the way)

They were only available in a very few select places and most of those were online. What a big deal out of nothing that episode was.

Well it seems overall people like it and i have to say it does look nice...

It's pleasing to hear that the fit is better aswell, the sleeves look long still but look like they fit better?

The Italy replicas are almost exactly the same and are usually £55 each, when you consider the market for Italy shirts is far greater for Italy shirts than Leicester then the price is much more reasonable. I'd rather pay £45 for a decent Puma shirt than £40 quid for a shite Burrda, JJB, Jako or Le Coq Sportif shirt 

Pros. Better fit. Sleeves much better and the collar feels nice. Gold is more subtle and works well.

Downsides. Body is long for short folk like me. Although the stick on badge will mean no sore nips it does look a bit naff.

Pros. Better fit. Sleeves much better and the collar feels nice. Gold is more subtle and works well.

Downsides. Body is long for short folk like me. Although the stick on badge will mean no sore nips it does look a bit naff.

Where the hell are your nips if the badges usually make them sore?

I said it yesterday and I will reiterate it again today. This is without question our best PUMA kit.

Home and for the Goalkeeper. It's smart. It's understated. It looks very professional which it should be for a Premier League side.

I've even read on Twitter fans of Manchester United, Liverpool, Arsenal and elsewhere say how nice our shirt is. That seals it for me. Well done Puma! :)

I said it yesterday and I will reiterate it again today. This is without question our best PUMA kit.

Home and for the Goalkeeper. It's smart. It's understated. It looks very professional which it should be for a Premier League side.

I've even read on Twitter fans of Manchester United, Liverpool, Arsenal and elsewhere say how nice our shirt is. That seals it for me. Well done Puma! :)

Some of the complaints I have seen from Leicester fans have been quite bizarre 

Me too mate; I genuinely don't understand some of the things I've read.

My favourite was, 'Well chav like cos of the collar init?'  :wes:  :doh:

Or 'It looks like a polo shirt with a Leicester badge stuck on' not sure what some people were really expecting from a football shirt I think some of our fans just want a massive blue tent that covers their guts 

Or 'It looks like a polo shirt with a Leicester badge stuck on' not sure what some people were really expecting from a football shirt I think some of our fans just want a massive blue tent that covers their guts 

lol Can you imagine it? 

"Leicester City are delighted to announce a new multi-million pound deal that has secured GO OUTDOORS as the club's kit manufacturer for the next 3 seasons".

lol Can you imagine it? 

"Leicester City are delighted to announce a new multi-million pound deal that has secured GO OUTDOORS as the club's kit manufacturer for the next 3 seasons".

Maybe Jacamo can sort something out

The issue isnt having a collar.

Some collars look classy, some look chavtastic.

This is the latter.

All in all, everyone will get used to it and everyone will stop caring when the season starts...

Like the shirt design in general - collar a good addition IMO. It's a slightly darker blue compared to last season's kit, but I did prefer the embroided puma on last year's shirt. I think the sizing is more accurate, that is a large is a comparable large to normal clothing and I like the little extra length in the body of the shirt. Would have liked blue shorts too. The pink goalkeeper's shirt is awful, but we may gain a goal each game as the opposition will be falling about laughing at the state of Kasper.

Don't wear shirt myself,and at 51 certainly not a guru in the fashion stakes, I personally look at it and think ......that's decentish if you want to wear one! I hope you like my in-depth critique?

Hark at Gok Wan.

Archived