Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wrightjane

I want to put a live chat room on my site, any ideas how to do this?

Hi,

I have a website and quite a few members have suggested that adding a chat room would be a great idea.

I'm searching for something I might be able to integrate well into my site. 

Has anyone tried RumbleTalk or C-box?

• 1 month later...
Well, if someone is interested in a chat room for his music artist like me than I became and expert in this field. Here are my experience with finding the best one for my music page.

1 - First I needed a chat that can be seen in mobile (all versions) so I narrowed down the search for html5 chat room that look good on both mobile and pc.

2 - I needed a custom design, I needed my background to be black or transparent. This was very hard to find.

3 - I do not like to install the chat in my server as this is high cpu and resource consumer. So I need a chat service.

4 - Lastly, I needed the ability to add youtube videos.

I have checked several chats and only 2 met my needs, RumbleTalk and Envolv.

I choose RumbleTalk finally as it can be integrated into my page and not only as toolbar.

Since I could not find answers in this forum, than I hope this overview will help someone.

post-19549-0-30304900-1410012414_thumb.p

• 1 year later...
Well I am just always happy when someone let people know about some good find, you know? You are looking for something, you spend time,.. After a lot of work it is smart to let people know, I think! :) Just for the record.. We are still using Rumbletalk, we didn't change our oppinion we just added that it's the best html chat room in the world. Worth trying, absolutely!

rumbletalk2.jpg

• 3 months later...

Hi, if you own a blog, facebook page or a website and you wanted to increase SEO and give visitors something more it would be a really good option to add Rumbletalk html chat application. They have a trial version available( 7 days free). It takes about 90 seconds to add it.

CBox is easy to install because it's plug-and-play, omly relies on client-side JavaScript and HTML. It's free to use but if you want it with additional features you can install the premium one. I think it's only for $2 or $3 not sure, though.

Archived