Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxInTheBirstallBox

Facebook

Im sure there as been many topics about this but, my god.
Some of these un-official leicester pages, and the absolute melts that comment on things!!
So I'm going to start a thread of posts that just make you go…
:nigel: 

Watford are understood to have made a £1.2 million bid for Leicester City midfielder Andy King,… http://wp.me/p4eUvC-kg

R
esponse:
"**** ****- I see what some people are saying, sentiment wont keep us in the premier league (football manager has taught me that). But which prem player on roughly the same wage do we brung in?

I gave up with Facebook a long time ago. Not just because of this, but in general, the amount of rubbish posted (posted constantly with some people) is ridiculous/annoying. But I do agree with the comments about Leicester though; I know what you're getting at.

Oh it gets better guys...

No Joke.. but Emile Heskey has been linked with a shock Player/Coach role with the club!

Hmmm? Would you be happy to see Emile Back? He does have Premier League Experience?

Reply: 
"
 Never rated him first time round."
"
Dose he have all he's badges if so y not he is own of our own an the local youth players will respect an look up 2 him."
"
Not keen always seemed to play better elsewhere and learnt to stay on his feet after he left us. ....not for me sorry."

This game is a close second to 'Lets see what the other forums are saying about us'.

As much as we moan, the fans here are definitely more informed and insightful than those on FB.

Its going to be chaos if/when we get beaten by a top 6 team and they are all screaming for pearson out and the return of MON again

Oh it gets better guys...

No Joke.. but Emile Heskey has been linked with a shock Player/Coach role with the club!

Hmmm? Would you be happy to see Emile Back? He does have Premier League Experience?

Reply: 

" Never rated him first time round."

"Dose he have all he's badges if so y not he is own of our own an the local youth players will respect an look up 2 him."

"Not keen always seemed to play better elsewhere and learnt to stay on his feet after he left us. ....not for me sorry."

Here is a conversation I found, a boy posts a picture of himself wearing his new Leicester shirt...

COMMENT: Wait, the puma and city badges are on different sides to normal? The badge on everyone else's top is on the left but its on the right

REPLY:  Maybe because its a photo of a mirror.

Here is a conversation I found, a boy posts a picture of himself wearing his new Leicester shirt...

COMMENT: Wait, the puma and city badges are on different sides to normal? The badge on everyone else's top is on the left but its on the right

REPLY:  Maybe because its a photo of a mirror.

I know I've used this emote once in this thread already, but this defiantly deserves one of these...

:nigel:

Don't know why I still have Facebook really except from the fact that it's just expected of you nowadays. Especially if your under 25. I remember once applying for a job that required you to have Facebook.

That's a joke, who was the company out of curiosity?

Archived