Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Ulloa - Signed

I think my cheap shot at the Brighton fan might have gone over your head.

No I got it.  Personally thought it was a genuine point.  Lots of Spanish Tapas bars are just shit.  Real Spanish restaurant would of course appeal to the Spanish expat.

I cooked tapas* the other night, and it was great.  Come round ours Leo, you won't be disappointed.

Well, you will when you see we've only got an original Wii and a 26" television

*heated up some Morrisons ready made tapas dishes in the microwave

No I got it.  Personally thought it was a genuine point.  Lots of Spanish Tapas bars are just shit.  Real Spanish restaurant would of course appeal to the Spanish expat.

I'm sure the extra pennies in her shopping budget and him playing in the Premier League will cushion the devastating blow somewhat.

I cooked tapas* the other night, and it was great.  Come round ours Leo, you won't be disappointed.

Well, you will when you see we've only got an original Wii and a 26" television

*heated up some Morrisons ready made tapas dishes in the microwave

I love the fact that Morrisons do tapas now, but there's no flavour. Co-op's range is better

Ulloa's wife can eat happily in Leicester, just as long as she brings a bottle of olive oil and a bag of paprika powder out with her.

No, the Brighton fan in the transfer forum told us he was happy in Brighton as his wife had found some lovely Spanish restaurants which were actually Spanish.

Barcelonetta on Queens Road should keep her happy then

Well, the club's had the courage to go the last mile in satisfying our ambition to sign Ulloa and that's a 10 out of 10 for me. 

Of course it's a gamble. Every signing is a gamble in one way or another. But he's a bloke Pearson wanted as part of his jigsaw and having pushed the deal through I hope it works out as he wishes.

Pearson's never been a reckless manager but he has shown some belief with this one and that's an important quality because it's no use forever finishing second either on the football field or in the transfer market.    

Well, the club's had the courage to go the last mile in satisfying our ambition to sign Ulloa and that's a 10 out of 10 for me. 

Of course it's a gamble. Every signing is a gamble in one way or another. But he's a bloke Pearson wanted as part of his jigsaw and having pushed the deal through I hope it works out as he wishes.

Pearson's never been a reckless manager but he has shown some belief with this one and that's an important quality because it's no use forever finishing second either on the football field or in the transfer market.    

I've been getting stick from a Burnley supporter but I'd definitely we took a risk like this than piddled around with Marvin Sordell and Lukas Jutciewicz.

I've been getting stick from a Burnley supporter but I'd definitely we took a risk like this than piddled around with Marvin Sordell and Lukas Jutciewicz.

Burnley have signed players, who will be useful for them once they've gone down.

Thank god the speculation is over now. Welcome to the club, Leonardo!

ulloa-l229-723010_478x359.jpg

Let's hope that's up to £10m the club has invested wisely.

Now show us what you've got on the pitch - and work on your English so that you get Nigel's drift. :thumbup:

Thank god the speculation is over now. Welcome to the club, Leonardo!

ulloa-l229-723010_478x359.jpg

Let's hope that's up to £10m the club has invested wisely.

Now show us what you've got on the pitch - and work on your English so that you get Nigel's drift. :thumbup:

A headbutt is the same in any language

A headbutt is the same in any language

They're only two inches apart - still, it's somewhat funny when you try to imagine Pearson headbutting the taller Ulloa in order to explain him his strategy and positioning. lol

Hi there, Brighton fan here, hope Leo does well for you, he is very good by the way, strengths are holding the ball up

And in the air, near the goal, one of the best I have seen. Weakness, gets offside a lot, bit slow and sulks when things don't go

His way and moans a lot at refs, as he does not seem to get many decisions go his way. Is he worth 10 million ? Well

He is a lot better than McCornack so yes, I suppose your board bragged about money to spend so we held out for a good deal . Most Brighton fans seem

Happy that we got that amount

For him

As we need the money i think to move forward Best of luck in the premier, hope you stay up , good club and fans .

Archived