Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fleckneymike

Ulloa chant

What's the lyrics to the song for Leo that was sang on Saturday and what is the original tune?

I wasn't there but I'm assuming it's the one we got going against Everton? Countesthorpe Fox has posted the video on the previous page - not sure what the original tune is but the lyrics are:

Ohhhh his name is Leonardoooo

Leicester's number twenty-threeeee

And yes, he cost a fvcking fortune

But he scores goals so that's alright for meeee

I wasn't there but I'm assuming it's the one we got going against Everton? Countesthorpe Fox has posted the video on the previous page - not sure what the original tune is but the lyrics are:

Ohhhh his name is Leonardoooo

Leicester's number twenty-threeeee

And yes, he cost a fvcking fortune

But he scores goals so that's alright for meeee

Love this chant, but we should change line 3 to 'cost a bloody fortune'. Think of the kids eh? Bloody hell, I'm turning into my dad!

I'm sure I managed to get it going in the upper tier on Saturday,it's still a bit of a haze if i'm honest but i'm sure I did.It's to the tune of Bad moon rising by Creedence Clearwater revival.

A bit of a haze? Surely not mate, unless Emma spiked your orange juice? For the benefit of the rest of FT, I can confirm Gaz does not, and never has, drunk to excess, especially at away games.

A bit of a haze? Surely not mate, unless Emma spiked your orange juice? For the benefit of the rest of FT, I can confirm Gaz does not, and never has, drunk to excess, especially at away games.

Very true Steve,but on an empty stomach even two lager tops go straight to my head.

:ph34r:

• 3 weeks later...

Fantastic, full plaudits for whoever came up with it. It also shows that we don't need a 23 verse anthem to make some noise. Keep it up boys and it'll be great to hear this and some other new ones sang by SK1 and L1 in harmony! :)

Archived