Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MrsJohnMurphy

Ilkeston Highlights

Nuge #21 ?

None of the shirt numbers are accurate. Correct ones are these:

1. Kasper Schmeichel 
2. Ritchie De Laet 
3. Paul Konchesky 
4. Danny Drinkwater 
5. Wes Morgan 
6. Matthew Upson 
7. Dean Hammond 
8. Matty James 
9. Jamie Vardy 
10. Andy King 
11. Marc Albrighton 
12. Ben Hamer 
15. Jeff Schlupp 
18. Liam Moore 
20. Tom Hopper 
22. Gary Taylor-Fletcher
23. Leonardo Ulloa
24. Anthony Knockaert 
25. Conrad Logan 
26. Riyad Mahrez 
27. Marcin Wasilewski 
31. Adam Smith
35. David Nugent 
39. Chris Wood 

WAW - we look like a bunch of youth tennis hopefuls in that collar kit. Inter Milan rocked it a few years back, and our LG kit looked okay.. this just seems a little intense. Just, why the buttons??!

On the other hand, we look pretty classy, and still finding the net albeit a poor opposition.

Good start, we're going to beat Everton in Thailand.

I thought he looked brilliant in that clip as well, be it against Ilkeston. I'll be disappointed if Albrighton starts immediately and Knockaert's dropped against Everton.

I think it will be Albrighton and Mahrez on the wings first game with Knockaert on the bench because I think them two are at the moment better players

I think it will be Albrighton and Mahrez on the wings first game with Knockaert on the bench because I think them two are at the moment better players

dont understand how you can say that albrighton is currently a better player than knockaert?? on what basis?

dont understand how you can say that albrighton is currently a better player than knockaert?? on what basis?

Because he has prem experience and has played in the top flight for a numbers even at a relatively young age, but I did say at the moment so if Knockaert keeps it simple and stops losing the ball then he will probably make a better player but then again its just my opinion

Not to be alarmist but anyone know why vardeh didn't feature in this game?

There was an over-reaction on Twitter or Instagram that Vardy was not starting. Many took it as a sign that Pearson thinks his place in the team is cemented and that it is very arrogant to do so. Typical social media over-reaction lol

Because he has prem experience and has played in the top flight for a numbers even at a relatively young age, but I did say at the moment so if Knockaert keeps it simple and stops losing the ball then he will probably make a better player but then again its just my opinion

MA was ok yesterday but AK was the best player on the pitch. He set up a number of goals and his passing, skills and movement off the ball were a delight to watch. MA is more of a box to box player were AK is a playmaker.  Both will have a role to play next season but its like comparing chalk and cheese. They are both good players but very have very different attributes.

MA has great stamina, speed and workrate and can cross a ball.

AK has skill, flair passing ability .

MA was ok yesterday but AK was the best player on the pitch. He set up a number of goals and his passing, skills and movement off the ball were a delight to watch. MA is more of a box to box player were AK is a playmaker.  Both will have a role to play next season but its like comparing chalk and cheese. They are both good players but very have very different attributes.

MA has great stamina, speed and workrate and can cross a ball.

AK has skill, flair passing ability .

Knockaert has amazing workrate as well

I think Albrighton will start. I know Knocky can be insanely great at times, but I dont think Nigel will field a midfield without a player that hasn't played in a top tier before.

But Knocky deserves a chance

Just realised I'm two days late to the party

Archived