Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mhs123

Kasper Schmeichel

Think kasper will be our most important player this season and I totally believe he will establish himself  as an exceptional premiership goalkeeper,we know he has the pedigree and  has big boots to fill but he will have much more work to do this season and I am sure he will grasp it with both hands and flourish. 

Think kasper will be our most important player this season and I totally believe he will establish himself as an exceptional premiership goalkeeper,we know he has the pedigree and has big boots to fill but he will have much more work to do this season and I am sure he will grasp it with both hands and flourish.

Hopefully he'll grasp it with both hands. I hate it when goalkeepers punch it.

Not sure if he'll be our most important player, but it's important to have a solid goalkeeper. Not needed during most of the game, but when he is called upon he is excellent.

No doubt he will be important for us and I believe he will improve greatly. But for me his weakness is that he doesn't come off his line either often enough to gather the Ball, or quickly enough at times.

He could learn a lot by studying Neuer's performances for Germany in the World Cup.

No doubt he will be important for us and I believe he will improve greatly. But for me his weakness is that he doesn't come off his line either often enough to gather the Ball, or quickly enough at times.

He could learn a lot by studying Neuer's performances for Germany in the World Cup.

Not many keepers do or can do what Neuer and Lloris do. Doesn't make De Gea and Cech bad goalkeepers. If Kasper tried to play like Neuer we'd lose every game. Come for a few more crosses, sure, but he should generally play to his strengths, not re-invent himself

Not many keepers do or can do what Neuer and Lloris do. Doesn't make De Gea and Cech bad goalkeepers. If Kasper tried to play like Neuer we'd lose every game. Come for a few more crosses, sure, but he should generally play to his strengths, not re-invent himself

he is a shorter keeper, and if he was developed as a sweeper, the. He would be great at it, but it didnt happen that way, so what can you do?

Still think he still is the and will be best signing of the summer regardless of who we bring in. He will be in the spot light in the Premiership because of his dad and I think he will thrive off of it... As he did when he played England.

To be fair Schmeichel does do the sweeping role when it's required. We don't play a really high line so it's not always necessary.

But, I can remember lots of times he's raced out of his box and beat strikers to clear.

I love how everybody is writing off Hamer after one mistake in a pre season friendly lol

Welcome to Leicester!

I didn't see last seasons pre-seasons on here…. But i dread to think what the uproar was last season on here when we lost to bloody COALVILLE

But then go on to win the championship title. Love how people read into friendlies like they mean something 

Archived