Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Buce

ISIS orders FGM for all women.

The US are currently selling large amount of arms to the newly formed Iraqi armed services. They will want the Iraqi's to sort this out themselves, although i'm sure stuff like intelligence info, training and maybe special forces will be offered by the west. The Iraqi air force took delivery of its first F16 fighter jet a few months ago, the Iraqi's will be encouraged to use all these new toys to engage ISIS. The last thing the US wants is another war in Iraq.

Guest MattP

If true, I can't see how the 'West' can continue to stay on the sidelines.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-28466434

We were going to arm ISIS and Al Nusra six months ago lol The  West doesn't go after militant Islam anymore, it has even invited it to join us at times. British ISIS members will be walking by into cities all over the country when this war comes to it's conclusion. Don't believe a word they say when they tell you they won't be, they aren't capable of keeping them out.

FGM is terrible but on the list of things ISIS had commited in Iraq it's pretty much low down the list, they have been beheading, expelling, executing and robbing Women, Priests, Kurds and Shia Muslims for months now and the World watches on.

It's not like we can now all of sudden arm Assad to fight them after supporting this lot 12 months back.

We were going to arm ISIS and Al Nusra six months ago lol The  West doesn't go after militant Islam anymore, it has even invited it to join us at times. British ISIS members will be walking by into cities all over the country when this war comes to it's conclusion. Don't believe a word they say when they tell you they won't be, they aren't capable of keeping them out.

FGM is terrible but on the list of things ISIS had commited in Iraq it's pretty much low down the list, they have been beheading, expelling, executing and robbing Women, Priests, Kurds and Shia Muslims for months now and the World watches on.

It's not like we can now all of sudden arm Assad to fight them after supporting this lot 12 months back.

In fairness, Al-Assad is considered a war criminal by the UN and a target for the ICC. But, of course what we saw was terrorists vs a war criminal and tried to take a side without thinking about how that would then play out.

I pretty much agree, Matt; however, we're talking about the mutilation of potentially millions of children.

Personally, I think that trumps anything they have done thus far. These people are the worst kind of animals, and I think we have a moral obligation to not turn a blind eye.

Guest MattP

I pretty much agree, Matt; however, we're talking about the mutilation of potentially millions of children.

Personally, I think that trumps anything they have done thus far. These people are the worst kind of animals, and I think we have a moral obligation to not turn a blind eye.

I usually would agree but unfortunately stumbled upon a video where people claiming to be from ISIS executed (with a blunt object to the throat) numerous men and children a few weeks back.

It scares me more that their are hundreds of these people that will soon be walking the streets of Britain again when it's finished.

Guest MattP

In fairness, Al-Assad is considered a war criminal by the UN and a target for the ICC. But, of course what we saw was terrorists vs a war criminal and tried to take a side without thinking about how that would then play out.

Of course he's a war criminal, he's been in a war for years. No man in the world in his position wouldn't be.

Morally, no I can't.

So what are you going to do? (other than write on foxestalk about it). Honest question, no dig.

So what are you going to do? (other than write on foxestalk about it). Honest question, no dig.

Sadly, I don't think I'm in a position to do anything, other than write to my MP.

I'm open to suggestions, though.

Sadly, I don't think I'm in a position to do anything, other than write to my MP.

I'm open to suggestions, though.

Well writing to your MP is a start. I'm sure that you could think of a lot more people to write to as well. Google can give you many more suggestions than I.

Good to hear that you are at least going to do something about it. Let me know what replies you get.

Not so much "No they haven't" as a twitter account claims they haven't, and a few citizens of mosul have supposedly claimed it's fake. However, I wouldn't trust the citizens claiming it given in the past citizens have supposedly said that ISIS are peaceful, while videos arise of them decapitating police officers 

Archived