Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Season Cards/Tickets In The Post

Not had mine either. The Smiths - Panic (Official Music Video):

Interestingly, you'll see Craig Gannon playing rhythm on that video. Craig (ex-Bluebells) didn't last long with the Smiths and the quartet soon returned from their brief quintet formation. Craig was cited as being pretty lazy and during an ill-fated US tour was found to go missing and turn up late on various occasions. Since that period of almost 30 years ago we see Johnny Marr embarking on a very successful solo tour and album, whilst Mick Joyce is a radio and live set DJ in Manchester. Rourke continues as a more session based musician. As for Steven Patrick Morrissey, he has recently released his controversial autobiography under the prestigious Penguin Classics section (something very rarely done as most authors receive such accolade posthumously). Said autobiography is the biggest selling of any pop star in history. Morrissey's recently released album, “World peace is none of your business”, has been lauded as his best solo work to date by many but in reality it pales into insignificance when compared to indie pop/rock classics such as “Vauxhall and I”, “Years of Refusal”, and “You are the quarry” (amongst others). Taking his latest album as a piece of work there are a handful of classics; ”Art-hounds” and “Neal Cassidy drops dead” spring to mind but on the whole the album rates as a lower end 7 out of 10.

What is so difficult about handing the ticket over when we hand them the money? That system worked perfectly for 30 years until they decided to 'modernise'. Hopeless.

Although I agree with what you are saying, it's not difficult to just hand over a season ticket there and then but why is there a sudden panic?! What use is the Season Ticket (Card) before the first game of the season anyway? Me personally, the later they leave it, the less time I've got to lose it.

The people panicking right now are in the same bracket of people who join the massive queue to get on a Easyjet flight with the departure gate still closed when you've got a reserved seat anyway.

This  :)

As long as mine turns up by the Friday Im not arsed. 

They are useless, too busy self promoting and congratulating to get anything to do with ticket sales right. The whole operation is a shambles and not fit for purpose. They should be ashamed of themselves...but they won't be.

lol.

some people have received them,some have not.

what exactly is the issue which warrants your post?

What are people gonna do with theirs when it turns up then?

Put a picture of the currently meaningless plastic card straight on Twitter/Facebook. With an appropriate hashtag like #loyalfan or #pearsonout of course.

What is so difficult about handing the ticket over when we hand them the money? That system worked perfectly for 30 years until they decided to 'modernise'. Hopeless.

I think your view is slightly overly simplistic.

Season tickets are a high-tech affair, or certainly a more high-tech affair due to the fear of forgeries, I suppose.

They've got to be durable and solid and the system with which they're recognized (scanners) has got to work perfectly fine.

Also, in order to guarantee more safety, I suppose some additional regulations come into play now that we're in the Premier League.

Besides, what's so difficult about having to wait a few days longer approximately two to three weeks before the season starts?

I can see the stadium from my apartment and I still haven't received it; I could have just picked it up on my way to work.

In the old days of booklets that's what you did, they stuck the booklet into a wallet and just printed your details out on a paper ticket to slide in the front of the book. If you happened to be in the shop that is buying something.

I miss those days of guessing what number would be that days ticket before getting to the turnstiles.

In the old days of booklets that's what you did, they stuck the booklet into a wallet and just printed your details out on a paper ticket to slide in the front of the book. If you happened to be in the shop that is buying something.

I miss those days of guessing what number would be that days ticket before getting to the turnstiles.

Different colours for certain categories aswell weren't they?

I remember this. Massive book (I was 11 when we left filbo)

Archived