Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Leicester v Everton - Pointless Friendly Post Match Thread - 1-0

Nice to hear Vardy did well. Players putting in good performances against one of the best teams in the League, even if it is just a half-arsed friendly, could be great to boost confidence before the season starts. Especially seeing as it's the team we're playing first, and I'm sure Nige will nod back to this result to give a psychological boost to the players.

In regards to the match it sounds like we worked as a proper unit, which is always a good sign, will be a big boost if we can continue the confident play into the new season, we're going to need a cool and confident start with the first few games.

Just got back.

Really pleased with the effort, great to see GTF get a goal and the midfield running was exemplary. Fitness will be improved too, another 90 minutes in tough conditions.

Crowd was superb, loved the atmosphere. Pearson waved at us, which was nice.

Can't wait for the season.

Just got back.

Really pleased with the effort, great to see GTF get a goal and the midfield running was exemplary. Fitness will be improved too, another 90 minutes in tough conditions.

Crowd was superb, loved the atmosphere. Pearson waved at us, which was nice.

Can't wait for the season.

That must have been a f##king fast plane.

Howard Bains Barkley and others to come back for Everton for the opener. 

Leicester played them off the park

Howard Bains Barkley and others to come back for Everton for the opener. 

Leicester played them off the park

with howard baines coleman jagielka barkley mirallas and maybe a few more signings it will be totally different in league game

with howard baines coleman jagielka barkley mirallas and maybe a few more signings it will be totally different in league game

Obviously, although we also rotated 20 players today and we'll have home advantage come the 16th, I expect it'll be a close call.

I was unavoidably detained this morning due to shotguns, needy mates, nice weather and motorbikes.

Anybody provide me with a decent summary/write up of the match with some ratings/comments please.

Thanks,

SL

I was unavoidably detained this morning due to shotguns, needy mates, nice weather and motorbikes.

Anybody provide me with a decent summary/write up of the match with some ratings/comments please.

Thanks,

SL

We won 1-0. GTF scored. Legal stream didn't work. Match was what you'd expect from a pre-season friendly. Lots of screeching.

There's a fairly comprehensive summary for you.

Archived