Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ivarti

Matt Upson ?

Still need another CB, can't see why we signed him to be honest? Injury prone and 58 next birthday.

I honestly think he was signed for his presence off field. Nigel knew we needed experience last season, and went out and signed Hammond, Phillips, Taylor-Fletcher and big Marcin, who were all big players in the dressing room regardless of how many minutes they played on the pitch.

Having said that, I do agree we need another centre half.

I personally think he'll be a starter by the end of September, either with Moore or Morgan.he never had pace just a good solid defender which he still is.

Are you the bloke who then tweeted bert to ask what injury he had lol

Yes mate

Was with the Mrs and the 2 kids and saw him approaching

Said hello Matt how come you're not on trip and he just said I'm not fit and continued walking

Pretty blunt but he looked in good shape

I asked Bert as he didn't tell me why he wasn't fit and wondered whether he knew

Not sure what I did wrong asking?

Yes mate

Said hello Matt how come you're not on trip and he just said I'm not fit and continued walking

I asked Bert as he didn't tell me why he wasn't fit and wondered whether he knew

Just made me chuckle that you didn't ask him, as you saw him.

Still need another CB, can't see why we signed him to be honest? Injury prone and 58 next birthday.

You are mis-informed. Played every game last year, or very nearly. So your credibility and judgement are not worth taking any notice of. You obviously have something more personal against him.Are you under fifteen by any chance?

Yes mate

I asked Bert as he didn't tell me why he wasn't fit and wondered whether he knew

Good to see he has time for fans

FoxesTalk © 1997

"What dafuq is that O'Neill doing - 1.6 million on a journeyman lower league lump called Matt Elliott? E's gorra goo, that manager, e aint gorra clue..."

Upson might be brilliant for us. He might be shiite. He might be somewhere in between. He might bring the top level experience we lack. Who knows? Sit back, relax, chill out, have a sandwich. Que Sera Sera...

FoxesTalk © 1997

"What dafuq is that O'Neill doing - 1.6 million on a journeyman lower league lump called Matt Elliott? E's gorra goo, that manager, e aint gorra clue..."

Upson might be brilliant for us. He might be shiite. He might be somewhere in between. He might bring the top level experience we lack. Who knows? Sit back, relax, chill out, have a sandwich. Que Sera Sera...

Matt Elliott wasn't 35 when Mad Martin signed him.

Archived