Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Burbo17J2

Away Kit Colour

The away kit for the 2014/15 season will be released soon, so what colour do you think/want for next season? The Pink Goalkeeper kit pretty much rules out red, so what do you guys think?

Sent from my RM-914_eu_euro1_327 using Tapatalk

The pink is only the away goalkeepers though. It's rare Kasper even plays in the away goalkeeper shirt anyway, isn't it? Don't mind myself, quite fancy a red away shirt. Looking at pictures from last time, it looks quite nice.

Away kit is more of a creamy gold with black from the shoulders to the neck ( the whole top ) and the 3rd kit is the same as the home just red and black.

If that is true, I would be very happy with the third kit. The away sounds hideous though.

If the second strip is gold, we wouldn't need a third - there's no clash

Surely the second would be red then gold for third kit for when we play palace

The red kit is a anniversary/Special edition kit so I am told

yeah i suppose, but i would of thought that the away kit would've had a Keeper kit that wouldn't clash

That pink GK kit will be like the light blue GK kit last season, Kasper will have it as a last resort.

Cheers Ashley, looks alright that! Would prefer white trim / accents but can't win them all.

Not sure what template BA means above or I would make the kit. 'Creamy Gold' might be a bit hard to get the colour of though lol Possibly the same colour as your DP?

Not sure what template BA means above or I would make the kit. 'Creamy Gold' might be a bit hard to get the colour of though lol Possibly the same colour as your DP?

bet its this template:

http://www.footballkitnews.com/11963/new-crawley-town-kit-14-15-puma-crawley-home-shirt-2014-2015/

Archived