Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Yuki!

Anthony Knockaert

Agree with most in terms if his decision making, definitely needs to improve but nevertheless I love him to bits.

Since my life as a supporter started at the time of Josh Low and Danny Tiatto, he was the first real flair player I'd seen. A through and through entertainer on and off the pitch and the manifestation of the last two years at Leicester. It's inevitable that he'll eventually leaves but I hope he improves and really shines in the Prem, a great lad.

In what way?

None of that roughness to him that he's had the past two seasons. Beautiful control, beautiful footwork, popped up in all the correct positions and I didn't see him make any questionable decisions either, nor lose the ball immediately after trying to do something amazing. Played a better 45 minutes against Everton than Mahrez did and didn't attempt a shot multiple times when he shouldn't have unlike him

I must be the only one who is really baffled by how Mahrez is now rated as a much better player than Knockaert by most.

As someone who seen nearly every game we played last season, Mahrez has looked exciting, but has he really demonstrated more than knockaert? Not for me.

I might be wrong and Mahrez could prove to be a better player, but at the minute I think Knockaert has done more to prove he'll adapt to the Premier League than most of our squad.

he has given us some magic moments and nobody can accuse him of lack of effort

a hero on occasions but also the villain on many aswell 

he could be one of the best lcfc players if he stops ...

- giving the ball away*

- shooting wildly instead o passing*

- stays at lcfc long enough

*especially when other players are well positioned

i do hope he has learnt  and deserves a chance to prove that he indeed has ... probably get that chance from the bench now, especially against the top teams

Do I love him or hate him ? ... Yes

he has given us some magic moments and nobody can accuse him of lack of effort

a hero on occasions but also the villain on many aswell 

he could be one of the best lcfc players if he stops ...

- giving the ball away*

- shooting wildly instead o passing*

- stays at lcfc long enough

*especially when other players are well positioned

i do hope he has learnt  and deserves a chance to prove that he indeed has ... probably get that chance from the bench now, especially against the top teams

Do I love him or hate him ? ... Yes

He didn't do that against Everton and looked the best player on the team

The club are playing a risky game if they haven't offered an extension as we could loose him, De lest, King and Vardy on frees next season, especially if they have a stunning season for us, which all 4 are capable off.

Think we would have learned with the current seasons contract issues.

Archived