Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Walsall vs. City match thread

almost forgot how brutal stringer is with his tangents and nonsense info.

Give the bloke a break. Pre-season friendlies are hardly the easiest to talk about. Not exactly full of excitement.

almost forgot how brutal stringer is with his tangents and nonsense info.

I think I've now realised why he irritates me so much ... he talks to everyone like he's the experienced man of football .... he's already called Jason Bourne "young lad" and "son" .... and patronised Andy King "credit to the lad" .... Hamer "that'll live with him from pre-season, believe me".

You're not 50 Stringer and you've never played football .... just commentate ffs.

I don't want to hear about your journey or your fecking sandwiches ...... just what you are watching ... describe it please.

Stringer is a good local commentator.

The annoying thing is is that Stringer has a lot of potential, he has a very good commentating voice. He just doesn't describe what's going on though! If you ever see the full match replays on foxesplayer it's unbelievable what he considers "nothing happening". Normally it's the radio commentators who have to really go to town on detail but not with Ian.  

The top guys are on national radio and their a joy to listen to. They have no time for banter or ego flexing as they are too busy describing and analysing the action. 

He is a good local commentator though. Think of John barber and Jason Bourne for comparison. 

Archived