Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxesBlue20

Werder Bremen tickets

Got a phone call today from ticket office saying the corporate seating is no longer available so relocating my two tickets to B block or something. Refunded the difference. Tickets sent out tomorrow she said. New paper ticket system in use she said

just saying that i saw the sheets that the staff have that tells them of everything about each game and we have only sold 1,350 and that was wednesday, it also their target attendance is 12.5 which is a full west stand and just under half the family stand. i dont see them selling like 8,000 in a couple of days for a friendly 

just saying that i saw the sheets that the staff have that tells them of everything about each game and we have only sold 1,350 and that was wednesday, it also their target attendance is 12.5 which is a full west stand and just under half the family stand. i dont see them selling like 8,000 in a couple of days for a friendly 

A week and a half is not a couple of days. We'll easily shift over 10k for this.

Archived