Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Grewks

Call of Duty - Advanced Warfare.

Despite not being a huge fan of any of the series since Call of Duty 4, I was reasonably impressed by the released trailer.

Gotta be honest though, cannot see why they are not releasing a call of duty collection like bungie are doing with Halo. Would love to pay Cod 4 again.

Looks awful in my opinion, I wish they could just have the same layout as COD 4 and MW2 but just have new maps and new guns

I still play COD 4 and MW2 now and again, they were the best COD's, it would be amazing to play them again with no hackers and everyone start at level one on next gen consoles.

Did someone say they're doing this with Halo?

Looks awful in my opinion, I wish they could just have the same layout as COD 4 and MW2 but just have new maps and new guns

I still play COD 4 and MW2 now and again, they were the best COD's, it would be amazing to play them again with no hackers and everyone start at level one on next gen consoles.

Did someone say they're doing this with Halo?

You must understand that MW3 and Ghosts were attempts by the franchise to have 'new maps and new guns' with the old format still present.

The franchise, although still best selling is beginning to run out of ideas, and this looks like a fresh attempt to revamp the franchise.

I would be happy with something like Call of Duty 4 remastered. Same guns but a few extra maps and better graphics to bring it in line with next generation graphics.

I got my Xbox when Call of Duty 3 came out and I loved it, no silly ranking system and no one trying to hack it but over the years they get worse :(

• 2 weeks later...

Same with most other COD's. Build up makes people think it might of improved...

Then people buy it, same old shit full of running and gunning pre-pubescent 12 year olds thinking their MLG.

Won't be buying.

This will be the first year I'm not going to buy it, I said it last year and caved in but this year I'm just refusing to get it because it'll be the same as the others.

There's only so much that can be done with this series.

Looks shit to me too many gimmicks . I wish they would go back to WW1 or WW2 or even the wild west for something different and make it a pure shooter no double jumping/heartbeat sensors/ getting killed from god knows what airstrikes etc every 5 seconds

Looks shit to me too many gimmicks . I wish they would go back to WW1 or WW2 or even the wild west for something different and make it a pure shooter no double jumping/heartbeat sensors/ getting killed from god knows what airstrikes etc every 5 seconds

Never happen.

They have their captive market, teenagers thinking they're Wild Bill Hicock are all going to buy it, and it'll fly off the shelves. Amazing what good marketing does for the same tired old formula.

• 2 months later...

I was adamant I wasn't going to buy this. But it just feels wrong not preordering Call of Duty, so I did. That said, the whole futuristic robot stuff really doesn't do it for me.

Well congrats as its this sort of scenario that leads to the developers releasing the same game with a few weeks here and there knowing people buy it on past glories.

Temped to get a Xbox 1 and the Halo package myself.

GAME are opening their doors at 11pm to those who pre-order from them to collect their copy early! 

Those daft enough to pay over the odds for it.

You can pre-order it for £40 from amazon, that is currently the best price.

I think PS4 shareplay will be very useful for titles like this - let someone else take the hit and give it a whirl online when they invite you in!  :thumbup:

My copy arrived yesterday but with footy did not get chance to play till this morning. Sadly not a lot has changed its the usual, spawn camping, poor hit detection, pumping two rounds into the enemy and not dying. Its even worse now there is this horrible Halo jumping. Its early days yet but we all know what to expect and we moan every year but will still buy it next year  :)

Archived