Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Livid

The away allocation at the KP

Arsenal and Everton put their away tickets at the KP on sale in the last couple of days.

From what I can see on Twitter they seem to be very happy with the 3300 allocation and adult prices of £40 and £36 respectively.

Don't know what we can expect by way of return?

Arsenal and Everton put their away tickets at the KP on sale in the last couple of days.

From what I can see on Twitter they seem to be very happy with the 3300 allocation and adult prices of £40 and £36 respectively.

Means no netting between n block and away fans then just the row of coppers

Means no netting between n block and away fans then just the row of coppers

Arsenal?  Good away fans? 

Only in terms of numbers - Everton and United will be loud though. 

I thought Everton were notorious for being quite poor on the road - which is surprising because their home support is pretty good.

Arsenal will be OK, they only have about 3 songs though. Man Utd will be the best of those 3 I would think.

Arsenal?  Good away fans? 

Only in terms of numbers - Everton and United will be loud though. 

In general I'm looking forward to Arsenal, Everton, Villa, Spurs, City, Newcastle, Sunderland - they'll all sell out without a doubt - but I have no doubt Liverpool and Manchester United will be the best in terms of being loud.

They were incredibly loud last time we were in the premier league, though they were 3 up at half time.

Most impressive fans I've seen at the kp were probably Norwich end of 02/03 season, made so much noise with nothing to play for.

Arsenal ends always look top dolla after a goal, dunno what they're like for 90 mins though never seen/been in one. Be nice to see a few new sets of fans instead of just "oh there's 300 from Barnsley sat in silence" every year

That shouldn't matter one bit. Football is for everyone. 

When talking about atmosphere it does.

I don't like it when people start attacking fans of other ages but the reality is that an it's young to middle-aged men who make the noise in a football ground. I've often wondered if other clubs turn up with a different mix of people to us.

• 3 weeks later...

From what I've seen Arsenal aren't great on the road in terms of away support. Always sell out but only have about 2 songs.

United are the best in the country without debate. I always remember the last time they were at the KP, they'd beaten us and they were singing constantly after the game. Every one of their players went over to applaud them and they carried on singing but when Van Nistelrooy went over last, they all stopped and clapped him back. Looked class and what a way to make your best player feel like he is. 

The positive thing about having these huge games early on is hopefully the atmosphere will pick up a bit of traction and continue throughout the season. A few early home games against the likes of Hull/QPR etc could have started off a bit flat.

If I'm honest I thought Everton fans were meant to be better than what they were yesterday? Didn't hear them apart from a faint allez allez oh after they scored

As I said in the other thread, at least they sang Everton stuff though. None of this "Leicester is a shithole", "your support is shit" etc. 

Archived