Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JIMMYWILLIS

You can relive one thing from your youthful heyday

I'd relive the feeling as a kid when you're just walking out of school and into the summer holidays. Or the first day back at uni after a summer doing shitty nightshifts at a booze warehouse. I'll never get the feeling of freedom back now until I retire.

I would go back to uni and stay there forever!

Best years of my life, no money worries, no concerns of any kind except enjoying myself with my friends. I even liked my course for the few hours I was required to work on it. Brilliant, unforgettable times.

When I was around 16 and always having house parties, specifically when we were having a big fire at one and my instructions to some of the lads (before going off to get a fantastic bj) were anything is ok to chuck on the fire apart from the armchairs and sofa.

3 minutes later I return to see the great fire of Coalville 05 and no chairs or sofa.

Being able to wank to a dry orgasm multiple times daily.

Whay just me? NOOO?

A wankologist writes:

If you do it enough as an adult, eventually it will run dry.

You have to go through the 'blood' and 'dust' phases, first, mind...

First year of uni in halls. No need to worry about food or bills or lectures, had 800 new people to talk to, there was always someone up and about at any time to have a drink/play tekken/ talk shit with.

Just the most fun and carefree year of my life.

Camping with a fire round a lake with mates when I was still in 6th form. Booze, food, chicks, campfire, music from the cars, drunk swimming, drunk boating.

Or going on holiday away from parents for the first time with my girlfriend and mates. Nothing like going from having to wait til you're parents go out or go to bed to having an empty hotel room for 2 weeks.

Being ten. No women, no homework, no work, no real emotions about anything, no problems, no obligations or commitments.

Just run around playing football all day and logos all night. Fab.

Also this, round the park every night in the summer playing footy til it got dark, not a care in the world.

More than one....

Walking to filbo with my Dad and stopping at Wing Wah chippy for a some takeaway chow-mein.

Final year at Uni, going to the dog racing in Sheffield and Devonshire Cat on a Friday night.

First month I moved abroad when I didn't know anybody, just sat with a beer on the balcony relaxing every night.

When I was around 16 and always having house parties, specifically when we were having a big fire at one and my instructions to some of the lads (before going off to get a fantastic bj) were anything is ok to chuck on the fire apart from the armchairs and sofa.

3 minutes later I return to see the great fire of Coalville 05 and no chairs or sofa.

She must have had some skills.... 3 minutes!

Drinking at the Snooty Fox and Corn Exchange.

Nights at Mr Keisas, The Palais and that club near the market (Next to Am-Ex). They used to do pints of lager for 35p

Discovering trendy clothes but staring at the Fila/Lacoste/TachiniEllese tops in sports shops wishing I could afford one.

My dads pub just on the outskirts of the city centre and walking home with mates and a kebab after a good night out.

The buzz of meeting in town for home matches and big games.

My mum and dad had a holiday cottage in a place called Burnham Market.it was either all round mine for booze,fags, my dads expensive cigars once,we didnt know they were expensive.card school and women or if my parents were not there......( see what I did there) no,if they were home I used to use the pad as a shag palace,expensive way of doing it but that was my tinder account.Dunno which I preferred,it was all good.

Archived