Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfclee

Ulloa

Think he may be suited more to being played the leading striker in a 433 rather than with another striker in a 442. so it could take him some time to accommodate working with another striker on the pitch. but he's got all the skills to make the change that's for sure.

by the way here is his goal compilation, it´s obvious from this that he is used to getting the ball from out wide on his head so he would be effective with lots of wing support

and somebody needs to play close off him (thats why I think he should be paired with Nuge)

could be a class act when he´s fit and get´s to know the players (and vice versa)

so stop with the anxiety and the moaning and appreciate this skills

cant wait to see him in action 

I genuinely don't understand some fans and their obsession with slating a player at the first opportunity.

Well before the first opportunity really as he's not kicked a ball in a competitive match yet.

Earlier in the summer I was hurrying for the new season to start because some of the topics were get ridiculous. Now I'm dreading it because it's unlikely the team, Nigel and maybe Ulloa are going to hit the ground running which means the "fans" who enjoy seeing the team fail and can't wait to moan and slate them will be out in force.

I genuinely don't understand some fans and their obsession with slating a player at the first opportunity.

Well before the first opportunity really as he's not kicked a ball in a competitive match yet.

Earlier in the summer I was hurrying for the new season to start because some of the topics were get ridiculous. Now I'm dreading it because it's unlikely the team, Nigel and maybe Ulloa are going to hit the ground running which means the "fans" who enjoy seeing the team fail and can't wait to moan and slate them will be out in force.

I think it's a bit dramatic to say people are hurrying out to slate him, ok some have said he's shit, but the majority are saying he isn't looking that clever, but it's to early or unfair to judge him yet.

Again the bit that some can't wait for the team to fail is a load of old tosh, so people follow city, pay good money, and come on forums like this, just to watch them fail, that statement their just doesn't make sense.

The only time the majority of people moan is because they want city to do well, and they care, and the majority are more than aware of how hard this season is going to be, and the first half a dozen games is about a hardest start you could expect, people are not stupid, if the team show commitment and effort, people will stick by them, even through the tough times.

Posters criticise other posters about negative post about players, but there are to many on here that make negative posts about other fans, when they cannot substantiate their comments.

I think it's a bit dramatic to say people are hurrying out to slate him, ok some have said he's shit, but the majority are saying he isn't looking that clever, but it's to early or unfair to judge him yet.

Again the bit that some can't wait for the team to fail is a load of old tosh, so people follow city, pay good money, and come on forums like this, just to watch them fail, that statement their just doesn't make sense.

The only time the majority of people moan is because they want city to do well, and they care, and the majority are more than aware of how hard this season is going to be, and the first half a dozen games is about a hardest start you could expect, people are not stupid, if the team show commitment and effort, people will stick by them, even through the tough times.

Posters criticise other posters about negative post about players, but there are to many on here that make negative posts about other fans, when they cannot substantiate their comments.

If you read my post again, the first sentence said 'some' not 'all' or 'majority' and you have backed me up by saying some said he is shit. That to me is slating him.

Trust me I'm talking from experience, I personally know fans who moaned last season and still criticise Pearson and some of the players.

Plus we'll see how long it is until the 'Boo Boys' come out at the KP stadiums. Or the 'Pearson Out Brigade'

I just hope none of our other targets read FT If they do and read this we are fvcked.

Why would any player want to join us and get treated like this.

I think some people need to get a grip and no I did not want him here but he is so I'll support him.

If you read my post again, the first sentence said 'some' not 'all' or 'majority' and you have backed me up by saying some said he is shit. That to me is slating him.

Trust me I'm talking from experience, I personally know fans who moaned last season and still criticise Pearson and some of the players.

Plus we'll see how long it is until the 'Boo Boys' come out at the KP stadiums. Or the 'Pearson Out Brigade'

Your last paragraph confirmed what I thought you were getting at, the old 'Pearson out brigade', I guessing others that dared call Pearson a couple of seasons ago are still desperate for him to **** up, not saying there won't be a minority, but for me who call for him to go, I couldn't give a **** if Pearson or the queen manages our club, as long as they do a good job, but to be fair the people I know that support city, just want us to stay up, and even those who were in the so called out brigade, don't even give Pearson a second thought, but just want the team to do well.

I just hope none of our other targets read FT If they do and read this we are fvcked.

Why would any player want to join us and get treated like this.

I think some people need to get a grip and no I did not want him here but he is so I'll support him.

Even if they did read it, I don't think they would turn down a decent pay day because of it.

Thought people would have learnt from Vardy it can take time for players to settle.

One thing I've learnt is that some fans will never ever learn. Literally never. The game is far too knee-jerk in general.

One thing I've learnt is that some fans will never ever learn. Literally never. The game is far too knee-jerk in general.

I think in Ulloa's case it's more to be expected though, as unfortunate as that sounds. The fact that he's both a record signing (as well as us having overpaid to capture him) means he'll come under even greater scrutiny.

I think in Ulloa's case it's more to be expected though, as unfortunate as that sounds. The fact that he's both a record signing (as well as us having overpaid to capture him) means he'll come under even greater scrutiny.

That is true. Trust me if all I had seen so far was going to be what we'd paid eight million for, then I would be fuming.

But it's just stupid that some fans are on his back already. He's not kicked a competitive ball for us.

Vardy didn't look the part in his first season. Now people think we couldn't do without him.

Now before anyone says it we can't afford a season for him to settle, I know that.

Once he gets an understanding going with Vardy and Nugent and a Premiership goal he will be ok.

Would rather have tried to sign jordan rhodes, but if ulloa cost 8m god knows how much he would have been.

The sad thing is the owners publicly stating they have this top 5 plan of a 180m budget in 3 years is ridiculous.

Archived