Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfclee

Ulloa

But Ulloa did exactly the same against Everton as costa did against us, who have a better center back partnership than moore and morgan.

So why are you criticizing Ulloa, whilst praising Costa for doing exactly the same thing?

It looks like you're just criticizing the guy for the sake of it - Did you predict he would be a bad signing for us? Trying to do a 'told you so'? It isn't working.

No I was commenting on a thread about him, where people were saying how good he's been, so I commented that in the two games I have seen him, I have been underwhelmed by him.

I also stated well back, I have only seen him twice, and maybe he will get better with more games under his belt.

It's only people like you, that are making my comments out to be more than they are, a player cannot be judge completely on two games, but according to you because I haven't raved on about him, I must want him to fail, and I want to tell everyone I told you so, you need to have a word with yourself.

As I have said before, I have an opinion and if you don't like it, don't reply.

And as an after thought, I hope any of our strikers do well, as some ****er has to score the goals, or we will be in a mess

He's now played 2 whole games for us.

And all he's done is score 1 goal against Everton!

Plenty of time for everyone to have formed a validated opinion of him and to have decided he is not worth the money we spent on him!

so he's averaging a goal every other game. not bad at all.

if you have been to both games, or watched both and think his only input has been a goal then you need to pay more attention, and appreciate the subtle things he has done, like good link up play with the midfield.

and the two full game he has played were against two of the top five teams in the premier league last season and he hasn't looked out of place.

so he's averaging a goal every other game. not bad at all.

if you have been to both games, or watched both and think his only input has been a goal then you need to pay more attention, and appreciate the subtle things he has done, like good link up play with the midfield.

and the two full game he has played were against two of the top five teams in the premier league last season and he hasn't looked out of place.

This.

No I was commenting on a thread about him, where people were saying how good he's been, so I commented that in the two games I have seen him, I have been underwhelmed by him.

I also stated well back, I have only seen him twice, and maybe he will get better with more games under his belt.

It's only people like you, that are making my comments out to be more than they are, a player cannot be judge completely on two games, but according to you because I haven't raved on about him, I must want him to fail, and I want to tell everyone I told you so, you need to have a word with yourself.

As I have said before, I have an opinion and if you don't like it, don't reply.

And as an after thought, I hope any of our strikers do well, as some ****er has to score the goals, or we will be in a mess

Underwhelmed? How???

It is the pricetag, it has to be, because he has done nothing wrong.

Work-rate? Check

Strength? Check

Aerial ability? Check

Pace? Check (He's no vardy, but he matched jag, distin, terry etc.)

Finishing? Check (one real chance, one goal).

Underwhelmed? How???

It is the pricetag, it has to be, because he has done nothing wrong.

Work-rate? Check

Strength? Check

Aerial ability? Check

Pace? Check (He's no vardy, but he matched jag, distin, terry etc.)

Finishing? Check (one real chance, one goal).

This is going on to long, I get it till I say he's been amazing you will keep the argument going.

For the record, I haven't said he's done anything wrong, he just hasn't been what I thought he would be, yes he done the basics ok, yes we have played two good teams, yes might be more to come, and yes with the right partner he might excel, but what I'm saying is, for the 2 games I have seen him ( and that's why I put that in my post, because it's to early to judge him), other than doing the basics, which I feel we had players to do that ( my opinion), I was underwhelmed.

I didn't see him winning to many headers when we went long, and I haven't seen him create many chances for himself, and I haven't seen him look threatening, all my opinions.

All this said, I have explained I have not writing him off after two games, that would be naive, I don't dislike him, I ain't bothered by the fee, it's not my money, I have commented my opinion on this forum.

Ok you think he's great, there is no conspiracy, wish the lad well, and I hope I see more from him, so now you can get over it.

Thought I'd get in first, my opinion of him being underwhelming first two games I stick by, but today I thought he played well, battled hard, and his all round play was good, and looked the player I thought he was going to be.

Still can't believe he missed with just the keeper to beat lol

Leicester fans (If you can call them that) are never happy unless they have someone to slate, always the same down the years David Oldfield, Paul Gallagher, Andy King has come in for stick , Dean Hammond. Now lets see who we can have a go at after the Arsenal game if someone like Liam Moore or Wes Morgan makes a mistake the knives will be out. I know people are entitled to their opinion but some of you are beyond belief.

Agree with this completely.

That's harsh, I thought nuge worked his socks off today

Indeed. Nuge was far from shit today but some people will find stuff to moan about no matter what.

Nuge looks so shit playing with Ulloa lol

Your joking right? Nugent was one of the standout performers today. Linked up well with everyone and worked his socks off! He closed down really well causing arsenals defence to make constant mistakes.

I'm not saying ulloa wasn't good because his performance was. If he gets a chance he looks like he'll take it and he links up well but to say he makes Nugent look shit is laughable.

Leo is special, Nugent again running like a headless chicken not really doing anything. 

Vardy and Ulloa next game please 

Your joking right? Nugent was one of the standout performers today. Linked up well with everyone and worked his socks off! He closed down really well causing arsenals defence to make constant mistakes.

I'm not saying ulloa wasn't good because his performance was. If he gets a chance he looks like he'll take it and he links up well but to say he makes Nugent look shit is laughable.

did you go to the game today? 

Leo is special, Nugent again running like a headless chicken not really doing anything. 

Vardy and Ulloa next game please 

did you go to the game today? 

Tbf, Nugent was very much involved. He had a decent game.

Archived