Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manwell Pablo

Champions League 2014-15

Betting tomorrow is barely worth it. I was going to stick a decent amount on Zenit and RB Salzburg but it's barely even worth it.

I would howl if Salzburg are sent packing by a team from Azerbaijan. They're 2-1 down from the first leg as well.

Zenit similarly are behind from the first leg and I can't even remember who to. It could well have been the same side who beat Celtic in the first leg last year.

Betting tomorrow is barely worth it. I was going to stick a decent amount on Zenit and RB Salzburg but it's barely even worth it.

I would howl if Salzburg are sent packing by a team from Azerbaijan. They're 2-1 down from the first leg as well.

Zenit similarly are behind from the first leg and I can't even remember who to. It could well have been the same side who beat Celtic in the first leg last year.

Yeah think it is (Shaktar Karagandy)

Scotland have had a mare in general in Europe, looking like every team will be out before the domestic season's even kicked off, they're going to drop like a stone in the rankings.

It's a Cypriot team actually, not Shakhter.

Even so I cannot see Zenit going out to them, I'll probably watch it.

Scotland over-achieve in general in my opinion. It's mad that a country of their population has two clubs of that size.

Do they drop into the Europa league now? Not really followed what happens to the teams knocked out at this stage before.

Not a good start for the new boss.

Yeah all losing teams now drop into the Europa league, comes into effect from the third qualifying round on-wards. 

Celtic might be reinstated back in the champions league as Legia Warsaw fielded an inelgible player.

I'd say there isn't much of a might about it,  player in question was suspended and played, lucky lucky fukers, player in question only came on for the last two minutes as well what a over sight to make.

EDIT: Apparently UEFA have let similar offences go before according to the BBC article on the subject though so we'll see.

Archived