Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Corky

League 1, 2 & JPT 2015-16

I went to Wimbledon v Shrewsbury yesterday. Both look like strong, well organised sides, I can see them both challenging for the playoffs. Akinfenwa looks like a nightclub bouncer, impossible to play against if you get the ball into his feet.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That's a bit odd really, but I know so many people like that.

Football is nice but when there's a weekend off from City there's so many other things you can do.

"Oop no Leicester this weekend, we'll have to get another game in" and would pick a similarly random fixture from the lower leagues like Exeter v Hartlepool that's miles away from where they live. If it's a game as part of a weekend away in a new foreign city then fair enough.

I just can't imagine being excited about driving all the way to Crewe for a League One game where I'm not supporting either team.

That's a bit odd really, but I know so many people like that.

Football is nice but when there's a weekend off from City there's so many other things you can do.

"Oop no Leicester this weekend, we'll have to get another game in" and would pick a similarly random fixture from the lower leagues like Exeter v Hartlepool that's miles away from where they live. If it's a game as part of a weekend away in a new foreign city then fair enough.

I just can't imagine being excited about driving all the way to Crewe for a League One game where I'm not supporting either team.

It's a perfect opportunity to visit a ground I haven't visited yet, however I'd only go to a neutral game if its not to far away and get able.

Archived