Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Euro 2016 Qualifying

Explain this season ticket thing mate? I neglected England for a fair bit so now only have 6 caps lol

We fly out Saturday 920am from Birmingham to Tallinn via Frankfurt. Return route is the same on Monday 13th. Think we arrive back in Birmingham about 945pm. Stopping in the Nordic Hotel Forum or something.

How about you?

Not a clue where we are stopping mate, about 20 of us heading out there, one of the lads is organsising accommodation.

I haven't applied for tickets, I'll chance it whilst I'm out there.

I wouldn't be overly disappointed if I couldn't get tickets anyway.

Guest MattP

Everyone's fit, we're qualifying in second.

Everyone pulls out, I finally give up. Lucky if we get fifth.

I'll take a bet on that if you fancy it? Can't see you finishing near Bosnia still.

I'll take a bet on that if you fancy it? Can't see you finishing near Bosnia still.

My usual terms, tenner donation to foxes talk. Although Lofty never paid up!

I want some kind of forfeit based on absentees though!!

lol

I don't think we'll even get fourth if everyone ****s off and doesn't turn up.

This will be a mahooosive day on the lash

Scotland v England

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Celtic Park, Glasgow

Kick off – tbc

At this moment in time we expect to receive enough tickets to satisfy the demand for our England Supporters Travel Club members. Therefore it is likely that we will go straight to a sale in September without the need to pre-register.

We would encourage anyone who wishes to attend this match who is not currently an England Supporters Travel Club member to sign up as soon as possible so that your membership can be completed prior to the ticket sale taking place.

Please click here to join.

Read more at https://englandsupporters.thefa.com/b/news/archive/2014/08/14/scotland-v-england-ticket-update#BSdqt20b4rKEhRzm.99

I'm going Estonia, flights were ridiculously expensive when I looked the other day, so think we're flying to Helsinki then getting the boat over to Talinn for 50 euros (return).

No chance of getting a ticket for the Scotland game, have I?

I'm going Estonia, flights were ridiculously expensive when I looked the other day, so think we're flying to Helsinki then getting the boat over to Talinn for 50 euros (return).

No chance of getting a ticket for the Scotland game, have I?

Yes if you join up before the 3rd September. An email went out to existing members saying they've a big enough allocation to allow every member a ticket so if none members wanted a Scotland one they should sign up.

44 days til we go.

• 2 weeks later...

Northern Ireland have just had a brilliant chance away at Hungary.

Jamie Ward broke on the counter, 3 on 2, ended up with Corey Evans blasting over.

0-0 at half time.

This will probably be there best chance of qualifying for a major tournament.

Group of:

Faroe Islands

Finland

Greece

Romania

Northern Ireland have just had a brilliant chance away at Hungary.

Jamie Ward broke on the counter, 3 on 2, ended up with Corey Evans blasting over.

0-0 at half time.

This will probably be there best chance of qualifying for a major tournament.

Group of:

Faroe Islands

Finland

Greece

Romania

With this squad we will still mess it up.

Ironically, we blew our best chance in recent times tryimlng to qualify for Euro 2008. Beat Spain, Sweden and Denmark at home, drew v Sweden and Denmark away only to **** it up against the likes of Iceland and Latvia...

Ironically, we blew our best chance in recent times tryimlng to qualify for Euro 2008. Beat Spain, Sweden and Denmark at home, drew v Sweden and Denmark away only to **** it up against the likes of Iceland and Latvia...

And as you post that, Hungary score from a corner.

"still mess it up?" With your squad, if you pick up a point anywhere you'll have done well. That's coming from a taff.

"still mess it up?" With your squad, if you pick up a point anywhere you'll have done well. That's coming from a taff.

....that was my point?

Anyway, great win for us, will enjoy as they're a rarity!

Late victory for the Republic too.

Archived