Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicesterpool

Gerry Taggart leaves Radio Leicester!

Gerry Taggart is walking down a dark alley on a Saturday night. Suddenly a Glaswegian voice whispers through the dark. "You leave Radio Leicester ye twally geet or I'll whack ye bad time."

"Who...who is that" Gerry says, terrified."

"Never you mind Gary lad, never you mind."

Agree with this. Matt was an easier listen than either Taggs or Big Al. 

Elliott came across as knowledgeable, intelligent and polite. Listened patiently to callers, (no 'cutting in' or interrupting), then gave his views on their opinions. Would be ideal, though sadly doubt he'll be in the post permanently.

Slightly off topic, watched the Football League show on Saturday. They had Dave Kitson as a pundit. Now, I have to say I always thought him a bit of a flash twat as a player, but he too came across as well informed and made a positive contribution to the show. A refreshing change from the hand of Dixons and Lawrensons we're used to being dealt 

He's "The Secret Footballer" supposedly... So I'd assume, having read his book, that he is very knowledgeable and does come across as fairly intelligent.

Archived