Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Micky

Atmosphere

Is it about the acoustics of the stadium?
I always think the KP is like a library compared to most away grounds I've been too. I felt no different last Saturday. Thought it was mostly quiet. 
The drummer gets some stick, but thank **** we have him. A definite improvement IMO.

The block in J next to the Everton fans were a noisy bunch. Good on them! Now I've seen the Poznan at the KP, I've changed my mind about it.... It looked good.

My local ground is Palace. Any club can learn a lot about atmosphere from a visit to their ground. Their fans are immense. Small ground though. Stick them in the KP and they might well sound quiet. Again is it an acoustic thing? Charlton away last year was really quiet, but when they scored the roar was huge. Felt like the wind/echo in the stadium might have something to do with it.

The pyro technics? Our fans take them every away game, I personally think they look class, but I think I'm in the small minority

2qizssw.png

i like them as well, makes fans get up for it more, more fans start bouncing, making more noise

Is it about the acoustics of the stadium?

I always think the KP is like a library compared to most away grounds I've been too. I felt no different last Saturday. Thought it was mostly quiet.

The drummer gets some stick, but thank **** we have him. A definite improvement IMO.

The block in J next to the Everton fans were a noisy bunch. Good on them! Now I've seen the Poznan at the KP, I've changed my mind about it.... It looked good.

The acoustics are bad. I sit in the at the "other" end of the West Stand from the Kop and to be perfectly honest, I didn't notice them (in SK1) at all against Everton. Of course, I am a lot closer to the away fans and L1 so one's attention is naturally drawn there. In the past when I have sat in the Kop end, you can see the away fans standing and singing etc but you can't hear them.

So the Kop think away fans are quiet, the away fans think our kop is quiet and it doesn't seem like that is going to change.

well done everyone who was at Everton great job 

more of the same for Arsenhole

more drums ! Jobber needs to get some friends in on the lcfc drum section and get in time with the singing 

and will the imatures on here bickering among themselves please remember it´s not a contest it´s about making a noise together

It depends where you were - my mates ( who were Chelsea) said they thought we were good from the Mathew Harding stand.

I was in the lower tier of the away end and I thougt we were total shit - when the team needed us after going a goal down our fans did nothing.

At the final whistle the city fans, to a man, stood and mafe a load of noise.

Well done all!!

It depends where you were - my mates ( who were Chelsea) said they thought we were good from the Mathew Harding stand.

I was in the lower tier of the away end and I thougt we were total shit - when the team needed us after going a goal down our fans did nothing.

At the final whistle the city fans, to a man, stood and mafe a load of noise.

Well done all!!

Total shit but we'll done all,I'm well confused.

Suspect the crowd will be less boozy tomorrow given it's a Sunday but hope we can replicate the atmosphere against Everton.

Whether you're in L/K/SK1 or elsewhere, bring the noise for the full 90! :chant:

parcel yard midday if you want booze. me and a few others are still treating it as a saturday. just with an extra hour in the pub lol.

Just got back (in pub).

It was ****ing fantastic.

Proud of L1/K1 today, non-stop singing.

Arsenal, for their numbers, were horrible.

Keep the noise up, lads!

Buzzing :scarf:

Oops

Ditto this.

Arsenal fans were truly woeful compared to the scousers 2 weeks ago.

Archived