Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Micky

Atmosphere

Behave, what was you expecting ? Flares and non stop singing ? Was loud in parts and flat in others ( especially when Hammond came on) Everton tbf were quiet.

I think he and a few others genuinely do.

Was sitting in sk1 towards the top. I'm not sure what it was like around the stadium but where I was sitting it was pretty loud and lots of singing throughout. Didn't hear L block much but sk1 was definitely loud.

Behave, what was you expecting ? Flares and non stop singing ? Was loud in parts and flat in others ( especially when Hammond came on) Everton tbf were quiet.

Shut up you muppet and no I wasn't expecting flares lol but we could have ben better vocally.

Awful. L block terrible and the kop terrible even the Everton fans were dire. We were good for about three minutes after the second goal. Simple

Really??

I thought it was a good atmosphere today. I had to sit on the front row of 'N' block next to Everton fans due to being on crutches today.

I am one of the old Filbert Street crowd that often wishes for the 'good old days', but I honestly thought it was agood atmosphere today.

Could it be better? Yes, but not a bad start to the season.

would like people to groan less and stop moaning when a player tried something that doesn't come off

This has always been the case and always will be pretty much at any game. A ballsed up pass when a team is in a good position is gonna produce a groan. It's almost a natural reaction.

Dire? Dear me, if that's dire you must be watching someone like Dortmund every week. Was by no means amazing but definitely above average and very loud at times.

For the last three minutes yes we were good apart from that we were terrible as we're Everton fans.

Have to agree, was expecting a much louder atmosphere but again its up to the players to get the crowd going in my opinion. The place did go ballistic after the goals though

I have to disagree with you.

Supporters should 'support' their team, win, lose or draw. For me when I sing anything about Leicester I am showing my loyalty and allegiance to my town and my team.

Yes it's easier to sing after your team lifts you with a great goal, without a doubt.

But how about trying to lift the players as the 12th man?

Well done to the team today, a very tricky first game back and a good result against a strong team.

Well done to the City crowd, a good ( not great) atmosphere.

Wont comment on sk1 or l1 but there were more fans joining in more often than normal. The whole atmosphere snd the team went flat when Drinky went off it was like they'd all lost heart.

Guest LCFC_World

Don't understand how any one could say it was crap. SK1 is great, best atmosphere since the last ten minutes against Brighton. And if you sit in the west stand, you can't really expect much...stop complaining and enjoy the result!!!

Archived