Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Micky

Atmosphere

L1 was brilliant today, deffinatly an improvement from last season already. Was mental when we scored the second

You didn't sing when we were losing.

OK,   :glare:

**** haters.

It's not a criticism, just that Kop usually takes stick when being quiet. Just thought when we were losing L1 wasn't "mental" or whatever.

Was in SK1.  It was good.  The only time the singing lapsed was the last 5 mins of first half and I believe the players energy dropped at the same time and Everton scored.  So, just a suggestion, let us try to up the energy in minutes 35 to 45??

Didn't think it was possible but Your more full of shit then I previously thought

lol you really are a pathetic excuse of a man if I can call you that.

Our atmosphere could and should of been a lot better today simple. Everton fans were terrible too face it.

I will give credit where it is due but today it isn't.

The family stand end of the ground will struggle to hear the kop end and vice versa

Not true you can occasionally here the Kop however I don't think we're good vocally today we could of been better hope we sing up at Chelsea next week

Not true you can occasionally here the Kop however I don't think we're good vocally today we could of been better hope we sing up at Chelsea next week

I did say "struggle", the ground is designed to push sound towards the pitch so it's difficult to fill the stadium with noise

lol you really are a pathetic excuse of a man if I can call you that.

Our atmosphere could and should of been a lot better today simple. Everton fans were terrible too face it.

I will give credit where it is due but today it isn't.

Not saying it couldn't have been or should have better as you can always improve but to say it was shit and terrible is about as bad as your attempted insults

If you think today was crap you obviously didn't go to many games last season

The moment Drinkwater went off injured, it was like we had been relegated. The whole place just seemed to lose life, not just fans but players also. As we grew into the second half we got louder, think we backed the boys well at times, would love that one chant or celebration that makes us unique.

Archived