Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Andy King

Yeah a pleasant surprise, I was worried when James was out but he stepped up brilliantly. His best games for ages.

Funny thing about going up, some players who perhaps weren't excellent at the lower level step up and some who tore it up can struggle.

Some people have asked if this is the best game he's ever had for us.

This might be in the top 5, but I don't think he'll ever top his 1 man show in the away leg of the Play Off Semi at Watford.

Some people have asked if this is the best game he's ever had for us.

This might be in the top 5, but I don't think he'll ever top his 1 man show in the away leg of the Play Off Semi at Watford.

Yeah he was sensational today but I don't remember a single man performance as good as Watford away in my lifetime.

He was immense today, was linking nicely with Drinkwater but when he went off King took control and took responsiblity, organising and cajoling, setting an example with his play as well.

Needs to keep this standard up.

Thought he was standout player of the day.

Reading through the sun dreamteam ratings I couldn't believe my eyes. The poor reporter watched a different game to us all by the sounds of it. He got a 4. So biase towards the 'bigger teams' especially in comparison to the Everton ratings,

Back to the topic.

Andy king today was immense!

Archived