Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AndWhat?

Leicester City and VfL Bochum - Blue and White Friendship

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, AndWhat? said:

Wish I was going to this one. Union Berlin's ground is so nice. 

I've been there, love it. Pure beauty, in particular when you consider it was re-built with the help of countless fans in 2008/2009. There's lot of football effort and dedication in that part of Berlin (Köpenick).

But I'm not sure whether they are 1.Bundesliga material (yet).

Edited by MC Prussian
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Trip being planned for Bochum's last away match of the season at 1860 Munich (Allianz Arena).

Basically, every year they put on an overnight Football Special for their last away of the season which includes its own nightclub/bar carriage. A few of us went a couple of years back and it was a quality experience.

This year they've reserved a carriage for up to 60 Leicester fans to come on the trip. Game is on Sunday 14th May. We've got Man City away that weekend so it could be possible in theory to do both games if the kick-off/flight times work out OK. Train leaves Bochum station at midnight to arrive in Munich at around 8/9am.

Fair few people from FT have come on recent trips with us, many of them without having met us in person before travelling. Hopefully they can testify that's it's always a great weekend and the welcome we get from the Bochum supporters is exceptional! If anyone's interested drop me a DM, as they want to know numbers fairly soon - although the price of the return ticket (59 Euro) won't need paying until next year.

• Like 4