Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Countesthorpe Fox 1884

Poznan

Poznan  

353 members have voted

1. 1. Should we get rid of the Poznan?

Obviously not because a lot of people appear to want to do it. When people no longer find it fun they'll stop.

Who are "you" or "we" to "get rid" of it, exactly? Is someone going to ban it?

And why stop? If it's because other fans are taking the piss then definitely not. I personally have never done it, I think it's pointless and I don't think it contributes to the atmosphere.

But it isn't harming anyone and who am I to tell THOUSANDS of people what they should be doing?

Stopping because you don't like being judged by rival fans is infinitely more embarrassing than doing it. Have some self respect.

if they wanna do it,they will do it.

if people wanna sing,they will

if people just go to watch the game and not sing,thats what they will do.

like finners said WHO is gonna stop it...YOU!!!

I think it's crap but if people like doing it I don't have an issue. I do have an issue with the stadium bouncing up and down though. Convinced the bastard thing is going to collapse underneath me at some point.

But there's alot of people on post on here who sit in L and K block and that's where it's popular. The drum is the worst thing, I don't get why we need a drum. Reminds me of Blackburn.

I sit in C2, diagonally opposite the away fans, do miles away from L1. From there, the atmosphere is always better with the drum. Quite simply, the block can't be trusted to inspire itself to sing without it.

I'm not saying that in itself isn't part of a/the problem but it's true all the same.

I sit in C2, diagonally opposite the away fans, do miles away from L1. From there, the atmosphere is always better with the drum. Quite simply, the block can't be trusted to inspire itself to sing without it.

I'm not saying that in itself isn't part of a/the problem but it's true all the same.

Nope agree completely that L1 are reliant on the drum to get the atmosphere going. Just a mystery why they can't live without it. I remember when Jobber didn't go once and L1 were lost. Surely being next to the away fans would be easy to get songs going. Maybe it just the day and age, seems alot of wannabes in L1 who wear the gear but don't actually sing or know any of the chants.

Its cringe and not even original as we stole it off Man City, a team that stole it off Poznan. Could you imagine the stick we would give Derby/Forest if they did this instead of us?

If it was original to us then fine, but its not.

Guest LCFC_World

Look, it's no good caring what other fans think..If you want to do it then feel free. At the end of the day, it's not even important and it's just a bit of fun. Don't call your own fans embarrassing. If people keep calling each over embarrassing then we will have a ground with no atmosphere at all.

Archived