Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Countesthorpe Fox 1884

Poznan

Poznan  

353 members have voted

1. 1. Should we get rid of the Poznan?

If you want cringeworthy, what about the waggling fingers to "when you're smiling".  My sister only went to watch that. she thought it was hilarious.

The thing is all of the singing, bouncing, shouting, etc etc is ludicrous.  If you did it in the middle of Tescos they'd take you away.  It's what makes football betterthan  all the other sports, stop whinging, join in if you want, dont if you dont want.

went to my local team Palmeira today ... forget the poxynan ... let´s do this ...

the words are :

Sou Palmeiras, Mancha Verde...  we am palmeiras the green army                   WE ARE LEICESTERs BLUE ARMY
Sou torcida que canta e vibra...    we are the fans that sing and dance               WE SING AND DANCE N GO BARMY 

Mancha Verde impõe respeito...   green army demands respect                         OUR BLUE ARMY SETS US APART
Meu Palmeiras levo no peito...      my palmeiras is in my heart (beat chest)       MY LEICESTER I CARRY IN MY HEART

Não me canso de cantar...            we dont get tired of singing                             WE DONT GET TIRED OF SINGING, SEE
Meu Palmeiras incentivar...           my palmeiras inspires me                              CUS MY LEICESTER CITY INSPIRES ME  

Da-lhe porco, da-lhe porco            bring it on pigs  bring it on pigs                       BRING IT ON FOXES BRING IT ON FOXES 
da-lhe porco, da-lhe porco...          bring it on pigs  bring it on pigs                       BRING IT ON FOXES BRING IT ON FOXES
Da-lhe porco, da-lhe porco            bring it on pigs  bring it on pigs                       BRING IT ON FOXES BRING IT ON FOXES 

da-lhe porco, da-lhe porco..."         bring it on pigs  bring it on pigs                       BRING IT ON FOXES BRING IT ON FOXES

BTW the palmeiras nickname id the pigs ! believe it or not !

so they crouch down and sing a line then they reach up and sing the line again .. repeating this until bring it on .. then they jump up and down like loonies ! 

they also do a sideways dancing in lines song .. but they face f***kin forwards ... which makes total sense to me 

i will find a video ...

went to my local team Palmeira today ... forget the poxynan ... let´s do this ...

they also do a sideways dancing in lines song .. but they face f***kin forwards ... which makes total sense to me 

i will find a video ...

here you can see the club hymn and clips of the way we do it !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8f9OwL2ItI4

it's just so shit. no surprise it only happens in l1 and the kids in the family stand, anyone with a mental age above 3 and a half thought it was interesting/enjoyable once 3 years ago and then stopped. 

We should stop it ASAP!!

Were a laughing joke at it, this club has no identity anymore with chants or traditions.

Why do we do the Poznan, cause we've played Man City! Surely every team in england should be doing it!

I fully understand why Man City do it and that's their thing to do in games now but we have no reason!

Last season we 'attempting' the Poznan against Man City and made ourselves look like tw@'s only for the Man City fans to basically laugh at us and show us how it's done!

Please stop this now!!

cause they've played Lech Poznan...

For what it's worth, I don't mind the drum at all, teams have them all over Europe, it does add a bit to the atmosphere whilst it can quite easily be ignored.

Probably would rather nobody did the Poznan but don't have a massive problem with it. Should definitely avoid doing it against Man City though.

I'd much rather sack off We Love You than the Poznan.

Archived