Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
billyn88

Crystal Palace Away - NOW SOLD OUT

They've announced prices for this one and thankfully we're a grade B fixture.

If I remember correctly we would be in the Arthur wait so should be 32 pounds which isn't terrible by premier league standards.

Hoping to get to this one and judging by Chelsea sales it shouldn't be too hard.

http://mobile.cpfc.co.uk/news/article/tickets-chelsea-and-leicester-now-on-sale-1836551.aspx

If I remember correctly we would be in the Arthur wait so should be 32 pounds which isn't terrible by premier league standards.

Hoping to get to this one and judging by Chelsea sales it shouldn't be too hard.

http://mobile.cpfc.co.uk/news/article/tickets-chelsea-and-leicester-now-on-sale-1836551.aspx

I wouldn't bank on it - this will shift far quicker than Chelsea because its nigh on £20 cheaper. One of the best aways this.

Think that's more to do with that fact Chelsea is £50.

I guess my confidence stems from Palace not being a massive draw and we never sold it out before general in the championship... may have to pull a few strings for this though. 

Already got train tickets booked as well, £16 return from Liverpool, I can live with losing that if my guesswork is off. 

managed to get return trains for 25 notes this morning.

I actually love palace away on the train it's straight forward. into st pancras before lunch, underground to london bridge. and overground to palace. on the 10pm train home so good few hours in london after.

already looking forward to it.

have to say being on the away ticket scheme means we can book trains as soon as.

Anyone know when these go on sale and how much allocation we'll be given also do you think it'll make general sale, being one if the cheaper games and a game we should be looking to win/have a chance of realistically winning, I doubt it personally.

Crystal Palace vs. Leicester City

Barclay Premier League

Saturday 27th September

Kick Off: 3pm

Full Allocation: 2,600

Ticket Prices

Age Bands Prices

Adults £32

Seniors (Over 65s) £21

Students (Valid ID) £21

Under 18s £16

Disability Ticket Information

Ambulant and Wheelchair Disabled are priced at £21 for an Adult and £16 for Under 18s plus a FREE Carer.

We have been allocated 12 pairs of Ambulant Disabled tickets and 6 pairs of Wheelchair Spaces.

Sales Criteria

Dates Criteria*

Tuesday 2 September Season Card Holder with 115+ points

Thursday 4 September Season Card Holder with 104+ points

Monday 8 September Season Card Holder with 102+ points

Tuesday 9 September Season Card Holder with 101+ points

Wednesday 10 September Season Card Holder with 100+ points

Friday 12 September @ 9am Season Card Holder with 80+ points

Friday 12 September @ 2pm Season Card Holder with 51+ points

Monday 15 September Season Card Holder with 50+ points

TBA - Subject to Availability Gold & Family Members

TBA - Subject to Availability Silver & City Members

TBA - Subject to Availability Booking History

Fox Travel

Fox Travel will depart King Power Stadium at 9am.

The first 10 coaches will be priced at £10 each.

N.B. Any person under the age of 16 years old will not be permitted to travel on Fox Travel without someone aged 18 years or over.

Additional Information

- Members of the Away Ticket Priority Scheme will have payment debited from their credit/debit card on Friday 29th August

- Away Ticket Priority Scheme members who wish to opt-out ticket purchase for this fixture should contact the Sales Centre or email [email protected] prior before Thursday 28th August with the Subject Header AWAY SCHEME - CRYSTAL PALACE OPT-OUT

- Away Ticket Priority Scheme members who are charged but cannot attend this fixture must return their tickets to the club by 5pm on Thursday 23rd September to receive a full refund.

- Tickets are sold on a non-refundable basis to any supporter who is not a member of the Away Ticket Priority Scheme members

- Telephone and online purchases will be subject to an overall £1 booking fee.

- It is essential that you register and use only ONE client reference number whenever you wish to purchase tickets from City, whether online, over the phone or via the Fanstore.

- When purchasing tickets for others, please ensure that you have their customer number(s) to hand in order to build up their booking history too. If they do not already exist upon the LCFC database, please supply their details so that they can begin to build up their own booking history.

Would anyone be kind enough to lend me their reference number for this? Not a glory hunter I just cannot justify many games this season unfortunately so didn't get a membership etc. but this is one of the few which I can get off work!

Not including tube.

Get an Oyster Card. You'll save a pretty penny.

Worth the oyster if you see yourself taking any single journeys on the tube in future.

However if you have a railcard just pop into the ticket office (national rail not underground) when you arrive at St pancras and ask for a travelcard which will cover you out to Thornton heath and show your railcard.

It cost no more than a fiver when I last did this and saves hassle of getting an oyster if you don't already have one.

From Leicester to St Pancras including tube travelcard?

Cheapest I'm finding is around £21/£22 with railcard

Not including travelcard on that as I use Oyster.

Yeah just checked and prices have crept up a bit, anything under £20 I'm usually happy with so add a couple of quid isn't terrible value. 

Archived