Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fleckneymike

Malky Mackay - Vincent Tan's revenge

There's a lot more to come out about this yet.

HOWEVER, what I will say is that I think that publishing this stuff in the paper is a pretty spectacular dick move from Cardiff. Mackay and Moody's behaviour is spectacularly unprofessional but this should remain an internal matter unless it comes up in court.

HOWEVER, what I will say is that I think that publishing this stuff in the paper is a pretty spectacular dick move from Cardiff. Mackay and Moody's behaviour is spectacularly unprofessional but this should remain an internal matter unless it comes up in court.

Totally agree, well said.

I've been guilty of laughing at/telling a few offensive jokes but Mackay and Moody have taken it too far here.

Guest MattP

Agree. They have no right at all to make these emails/texts public.

Guest MattP

He should have been taken through the disciplinary procedures of the organisation like any other business in the World would and dealt with accordingly.

As for the player on Twitter, he should speak up at the time. If it was that obvious I'm sure more would have supported him.

All smacks of cheap point scoring.

He should have been taken through the disciplinary procedures of the organisation like any other business in the World would and dealt with accordingly.

As for the player on Twitter, he should speak up at the time. If it was that obvious I'm sure more would have supported him.

It's not any other business though is it, they all play by different rules to the rest of us when it suits them. Then they cry when the media turns on them.

Probably not a wise move from Farah, and I am amazed that the Malky messages are now in the public domain.

Oh well, as my Grandmother used to say, you should never cross any man that looks like a Bond villain. How right she was.

The man was a bully, why shouldn't they expose it?

Former youth team player has now spoken up

https://mobile.twitter.com/Ibby_Farah

It looks to me that he has an axe to grind about not being given a chance there (and given that he was last season, according to Wiki, at Carmarthen Town it's understandable why he wasn't given that opportunity).

His complaints seem to be exclusively about Mackay's treatment of black players at Cardiff, saying that they didn't get a chance because he Mackay is a racist. The same Mackay who signed Fraizer Campbell, Steven Caulker, Theophile-Catherine and Peter Odemwingie.

Perhaps the reason that the young black players at Cardiff didn't get a chance is the same reason that the young white and Asian players at Cardiff didn't get a chance? They're pants.

As I suggested in my previous message, there's a lot more to this than meets the eye and Mackay is (by all accounts deservedly) only going to end up looking even worse than he does now, possibly to the point of being permanently unemployable (if he's not already), but there's a lot of rather unsavoury bandwagon jumping here.

No one has spoken up till now, there's still a strong culture of silence in the game.

Cardiff fwd the emails and texts to the FA following raids on Moody as part of their corruption investigation, they also fwd them to Palace which led to the withdrawal of the job offer. If Cardiff wanted to be awkward and score points they could have waited for Mackay to get the Cardiff job and then released the documents, they didn't. Remember they are currently suing Palace, tipping them off about how racist their prospective new boss is isn't the kind of thing you'd do if you're point scoring.

It looks to me that he has an axe to grind about not being given a chance there (and given that he was last season, according to Wiki, at Carmarthen Town it's understandable why he wasn't given that opportunity).

His complaints seem to be exclusively about Mackay's treatment of black players at Cardiff, saying that they didn't get a chance because he Mackay is a racist. The same Mackay who signed Fraizer Campbell, Steven Caulker, Theophile-Catherine and Peter Odemwingie.

Perhaps the reason that the young black players at Cardiff didn't get a chance is the same reason that the young white and Asian players at Cardiff didn't get a chance? They're pants.

As I suggested in my previous message, there's a lot more to this than meets the eye and Mackay is (by all accounts deservedly) only going to end up looking even worse than he does now, possibly to the point of being permanently unemployable (if he's not already), but there's a lot of rather unsavoury bandwagon jumping here.

The player states he wasn't good enough/the managers type but goes on to say that it doesn't excuse Mackay's racism. I'd hardly say he's jumping on the bandwagon, he finally speaking out after not daring to speak about a man who the press had painted as a victim

Guest MattP

Probably not a wise move from Farah, and I am amazed that the Malky messages are now in the public domain.

Oh well, as my Grandmother used to say, you should never cross any man that looks like a Bond villain. How right she was.

I suppose Farah gets an excuse why he didn't get to play, it's ridiculous to suggest young black players wouldn't get a chance though when under him if they were good enough they clearly did.

Worse move by Tan, managers aren't going to want to work for chairman prepared to dig this deep to get shit on people, I'm sure most managers have said similar things regarding agents.

Guest MattP

No one has spoken up till now, there's still a strong culture of silence in the game.

Cardiff fwd the emails and texts to the FA following raids on Moody as part of their corruption investigation, they also fwd them to Palace which led to the withdrawal of the job offer. If Cardiff wanted to be awkward and score points they could have waited for Mackay to get the Cardiff job and then released the documents, they didn't. Remember they are currently suing Palace, tipping them off about how racist their prospective new boss is isn't the kind of thing you'd do if you're point scoring.

I don't buy into this culture of silence bollocks. Never has it been easier to speak up about racism, look and the nonsense Collymore and Campbell come out and they are treated with exaggerated respect rather than ridicule.

Cardiff clearly sat on this information for a while and used it to get at Mackay, of course it's point scoring against him, had they genuine concerns they should have forwarded this immediately.

I don't buy into this culture of silence bollocks. Never has it been easier to speak up about racism, look and the nonsense Collymore and Campbell come out and they are treated with exaggerated respect rather than ridicule.

Cardiff clearly sat on this information for a while and used it to get at Mackay, of course it's point scoring against him, had they genuine concerns they should have forwarded this immediately.

Of course there's a culture of silence, if there wasn't this would've been exposed ages ago. Why didn't the coaching staff speak out? Why didn't other players speak out?

As I said, there have been whispers about Mackay being a horrible **** you'd want nowhere near your club for ages, yet no one stated publicly why.

Archived