Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxInTheBirstallBox

Bernie on tour

He is their for a lot of away games how he manages to find his way around especially when we have to change trains I don't know. Saw him at Leicester station yesterday waiting for the train to London and he looked p****d then

I'm amazed how he manages to get to all these games, also actually buying a ticket. I remember him on a youtube video when he was in a shirt printing shop in Loughborough he could barely understand anyone. Anyway long live good old Bernie.

He was at the Everton game, trying to blag a program off a poor young girl at one of the kiosks. He was getting quite angry at her ignoring him haha. " ahhh i cum ere very week, I shud get a free progrm, ahhh".

He is no harm to anyone though, I have spoken to him a few times, well I say spoken to him, more been grunted at by him haha. I remember seeing him at Torquay away a few years back, god knows how he got there. The station is no where near the ground.

6781208.jpg

Bloke in front isn't enjoying the smell.

Imagine rocking up first game of the season, you've got your brand new season ticket for the Premeir League Season, only to find out you've been plonked next to Bernie for the entire season. haha.

The guy needs help, he's clearly an alcoholic and any number of mental illnesses you want to choose. Maybe due to his own fault or some form of tragedy in his life. I hate all this fascination and even more the piss taking, god help anyone who finds themselves with such demons/illnesses later in life.

I don't know why Bert has claimed he's minted unless it's a joke, from the plenty I've seen of him I seriously doubt it, unless you're doing what you do with transfers and try to come across as ITK about everything with smarmy one liners ;)

The guy needs help, he's clearly an alcoholic and any number of mental illnesses you want to choose. Maybe due to his own fault or some form of tragedy in his life. I hate all this fascination and even more the piss taking, god help anyone who finds themselves with such demons/illnesses later in life.

I don't know why Bert has claimed he's minted unless it's a joke, from the plenty I've seen of him I seriously doubt it, unless you're doing what you do with transfers and try to come across as ITK about everything with smarmy one liners ;)

Im sure Bernie could sit Gazza down and give him a good talking to and put back on the right track..least he seems happy..can't say that for a lot of so called "normal" people..

Im sure Bernie could sit Gazza down and give him a good talking to and put back on the right track..least he seems happy..can't say that for a lot of so called "normal" people..

I hope he is happy, sadly with people like that, despite what you see on the outside, they're often far,from happy!

I was sat just to left of Bernie on Saturday, I thought he looked better this year than the last few years. Still a bit grey around the gills, but more relaxed.

A loyal supporter, you can't knock him, long may he watch the team he loves.

well no, not anyone has drug/alcohol/mental issues like Robin Williams

if your human you have issues to some extent.. whatever they are..happiness is an existential concept, I am not arrogant enough to sit in judgement of Bernie, or of  you or of me and pontificate on the "inner" well being of somebody. whats acceptable for you might not be bearable to somebody else..and vice versa 

Archived