Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Haydos

Morgan and Moore

Someone posted this video in another thread but I thought it was definitely worth a 2 minute watch.

These guys looked so good next to each other again yesterday. They look like they're really growing into this partnership already. Visible communication, positioning, 1 forward 1 back, always flat and 10/15 yards apart, great marking, pressure on the ball. They do all of this so well.

v0cshZc.png

uzH8Ouf.png

cDEaEkw.png

Just a few stills from one of their dangerous build ups, they constantly look in control of the situation. Just one of many instances in that video where they get it spot on. I think what stands out above all is their consistent great positioning.

Would be fantastic for the Academy if King and Moore could keep this level up, it should give youngsters massive confidence that they could step up in time.

The Chelsea academy had a massive hand in the development of King, city didn't sign him until he was released by them.

Hence the Costa love-in is annoying. Bar his tap-in, he did naff all thanks to these pair.

Bit harsh calling it a tap in. His first touch was something else, as it came at him so quick. And then took his shot early before Kasper could pounce.

But other than that he didn't do much, and Jose said that.

However I think pundits are talking about him so much because it looks like Chelsea have found themselves a true goal scorer who's settled into the Premier League instantly. So it's understandable.

Exactly. Surely the most difficult job for an academy is the transition to mens football from youth? So many look promising at 15/16 yet don't make it

Building the basic skills is the most important part of a players development and I'd argue that the period before 16 years of age is most important for this, moving up to scholar level post 16 is then about building strength, fitness, tactical awareness etc.

Watching Moore grow over the last couple of years and seeing his early season performances I going to stick my neck on the block here and make a couple of otherwise outlandlish predictions:

1- By the end of August 2015 (so 12 months from now) we'll have had an 8-figure offer for Moore

2- He'll have an England cap within the next 2 years

3- He'll captain England one day

Admittedly 3 is the most unlikely but I can genuinely see the other 2 happening - even if 2 isn't with the mighty Foxes

Watching Moore grow over the last couple of years and seeing his early season performances I going to stick my neck on the block here and make a couple of otherwise outlandlish predictions:

1- By the end of August 2015 (so 12 months from now) we'll have had an 8-figure offer for Moore

2- He'll have an England cap within the next 2 years

3- He'll captain England one day

Admittedly 3 is the most unlikely but I can genuinely see the other 2 happening - even if 2 isn't with the mighty Foxes

Hopefully we don't let all of our young players leave as easily as Southampton have done

Hence the Costa love-in is annoying. Bar his tap-in, he did naff all thanks to these pair.

Costa is absolute quality. He will be top scorer this season by a mile! Never ceases to amaze me how undiplomatic Leicester fans can be.

Archived