Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Haydos

Morgan and Moore

Costa is absolute quality. He will be top scorer this season by a mile! Never ceases to amaze me how undiplomatic Leicester fans can be.

How is that relevant? Cardiff's point was that Morgan and Moore handled him well but it wasn't highlighted on MOTD?

Do that again today, with the players we have coming back into the match day fold, then we have a great chance. They've been a solid partnership ever since playing together. They've a real commanding presence together.

Loved seeing Diego Costa shoulder charge into Wes leading Wes barely flinching and Costa bouncing back - not today lad, not today!

Was my video :)

There is a lot more footage, but due to the camera at Chelsea being at such a horrible angle there was no way I could use it as the sponsors took up half the screen.

However as said Moore and Morgan seem to work so well that game with ine charging out and the other dropping back each time

As immense as Moore has been he's got a mistake in him

Ref could have gave a penno today & he could be been sent off Vs Everton

Morgan just legendary. MotM today, not sure what Alan Smith was smoking.

So we're saying he has a mistake in him for hypothetical refereeing decisions? You can criticise a player for things that could have (but haven't) happened.

So we're saying he has a mistake in him for hypothetical refereeing decisions? You can criticise a player for things that could have (but haven't) happened.

No a mistake for giving a penno away dicing in and standing on Cazorla's ankle (lucky the ref missed it

A mistake for bringing Lukaku down as the last man when he would have been clean through

It was luck that saw us not going 2 down to Arsenal & playing a good second half Vs Everton with 11 men

If those decisions had been against us rather than for us you'd never hear the end of it on here.

Great potential though, looks nailed on for an England call-up and deserved it would be too. Doesn't change the fact he has a mistake in him

They were outstanding again. Only thing that troubles me is, if one of them gets injured, wtf are we going to do?

Play Was.

Yes, they are immense. But we can't forget the experienced player we have one the bench to back then up if needed.

Once Upson is for we'll have even more cover.

I'm very pleased with this part of the squad.

I'll have another Morgan and Moore video up tomorrow from the Arsenal game, :D

Try and find the moment they stepped up in perfect unison to catch an Arsenal forward offside - second half. Get it wrong and it's a goal but it was absolutely inch perfect. In forty odd years of watching football I'd never applauded an offside trap - I did yesterday!

No a mistake for giving a penno away dicing in and standing on Cazorla's ankle (lucky the ref missed it

A mistake for bringing Lukaku down as the last man when he would have been clean through

It was luck that saw us not going 2 down to Arsenal & playing a good second half Vs Everton with 11 men

If those decisions had been against us rather than for us you'd never hear the end of it on here.

Great potential though, looks nailed on for an England call-up and deserved it would be too. Doesn't change the fact he has a mistake in him

It was Hammond that stood on Cazorla not Moore??

Morgan and Moore against Arsenal.  (Again Music is dire, because I have no idea what to add on there :D )

Try and find the moment they stepped up in perfect unison to catch an Arsenal forward offside - second half. Get it wrong and it's a goal but it was absolutely inch perfect. In forty odd years of watching football I'd never applauded an offside trap - I did yesterday!

I didn't see this to now sadly, I included one offside trap, but don't think it's the one you meant sadly, I'll look for it and GIF it later if it isn't the one. 

My one criticism of Moore when he first became a regular last season was his distribution; quite often he would appear nervous in possession and to avoid making a mistake, hoof it forward or out of play.

I've been massively impressed by how that's changed over the last 12 months and I can think of two examples (although I'm sure there are Moore) in the Arsenal and Chelsea games where he calmly took down a goal kick/hoof with a great first touch and then distributed efficiently.

He also started the play for our goal against Arsenal with an accurate pass to Schlupp, and did a similar pass to start off the play for Wood's goal.

He's becoming a very classy operator, which combines well with both his physical attributes and willingness to take one for the team. Keep it up Liam!

Morgan and Moore against Arsenal.  (Again Music is dire, because I have no idea what to add on there :D )

I didn't see this to now sadly, I included one offside trap, but don't think it's the one you meant sadly, I'll look for it and GIF it later if it isn't the one. 

Excellent, keep them coming!

Archived