Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brisfox

Famous people you have met

Last night I was at a UKIP meeting in Towcester. I met a new friend . I also met Paul Nutthall, the deputy leader and spent 30 minutes with him talking football. He is a Liverpool fan but was genuinely interested in LCFC. Just wondered if anybody else had had a footie conversation with somebody famous.

post-16182-0-35146200-1409212855_thumb.j

Went to Stephen Bywaters house a couple of months ago to do some work on his car. Had a good couple of hours conversation about football and his carter, very interesting to say the least and you get to hear about what goes on behind the scenes at football clubs  

Last night I was at a UKIP meeting in Towcester. I met a new friend . I also met Paul Nutthall, the deputy leader and spent 30 minutes with him talking football. He is a Liverpool fan but was genuinely interested in LCFC. Just wondered if anybody else had had a footie conversation with somebody famous.

Stopped reading there

What's with the "leave it there with Ukip" remarks. I'd be more concerned with people meeting or having links with Labour councillors after what has happened in Rotherham. Absolutely horrific

Archived