Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Cambiasso

I'm not going to read through all this thread (I've had a drink tonight), but I can Imagine that there are a few who are excited despite telling him to fvck off in the transfer section.

Anyway, patience is a virtue and I hope some realise transfers aren't just about being linked and then signing on the dotted line. 

I'm sure Johnnyfox (whatever his name is) will be relieved about not having to look up his arse any more and continue on with this auto biography of his, good luck with that one johnny.

As far as I can see Cistiman came to our forum to give an assessment on Cambiasso, and then everyone started calling him a troll and insulting him because he didn't say what we were hoping, or am I wrong?

Feel kind of sorry for him. Gave an honest opinion and gets bombarded with abuse.

Feel kind of sorry for him. Gave an honest opinion and gets bombarded with abuse.

I agree, it's depressing. The guy seems to have watched Cambiasso for the last several years and is therefore likely to have a much more informed opinion than us lot, but unfortunately people threw their toys out of the pram and became abusive because they didn't like what they were hearing.

Cambiasso for Leicester is a great signing, he will give off a positive vibe and help the younger players. He may have struggled at Inter towards the end but we haven't got the same challenges here, we aren't looking at European football or top four finishes.

Basically he wouldn't be here if he could still offer something to a club looking to get a champions league place. We have got a very experienced player with a lot of talent, who I think will have a good season here.

Just read the whole thread and that was my impression.

What a horrible forum this must look like to outsiders.

Totally agree with this. He actually offered his honest opinion in Cambiasso and got attacked and shot down immediately, with some pretty disgusting racial/personal insults too I'm sorry to add. He may have gone too far as well but it was somewhat provoked. I'm sure calling us a small club wasn't derogatory, just a fact compared to Inter. Inter FFS guys! We signed a player from Inter! It wasn't long ago we were signing players from Tranmere and Barnsley (who we called small clubs BTW)

I for one am appreciative of any fans sharing their insight of a player we sign. I read some of the inter forum too and he was talking the truth about what they were saying.

kitchandro - agree with you on guests being humble but I was also always taught to be an even more gracious host.

Anyway - off my high horse and back on topic. Esteban Cambiasso - wow! He was a beast on Pro Evo 6 and ISS before that. My bro's favourite player.

Hope we get JM and maybe another forward and defender too.

My English instead is good enough to tell you ignorant fanny that it's not my fault if when we come to your country (or when they come as "tourists" to ours) we punish English girls as easy as stealing candies from a baby

got it you´re welsh arnt you !!!

Hi guys!

Thanks for welcoming me to your forum, I hope to be a welcome guest

I am a big fan of Inter Milan (I am actually Italian... Going to San Siro every freakin time I can... Don't lose a single match at least on tv and spending 30% of my office time reading news or writing on our forum)

I don't wanna cool your enthusiasm down but... Cambiasso is not a good sign imho... Since 2010/11, he was a pain in the arse for us. Unfit, not humble enough to accept sitting on the bench...Happy he's gone despite I'll be grateful for what he did in the first 6 years with us

thanks for popping in

As far as I can see Cistiman came to our forum to give an assessment on Cambiasso, and then everyone started calling him a troll and insulting him because he didn't say what we were hoping, or am I wrong?

It might come across like that but that's not exactly the case. I for one felt that he gave a very unfair assessment of Cambiasso (suggesting that he was a passenger for the last four seasons at Inter). 

Opinions are opinions, but he gave the impression that ALL Inter fans thought that he was useless. When you know for a fact somebody is talking out of their culo, wouldn't you challenge them? 

This... We sign one of the biggest names in football over the past 15 years and the thread develops into yet another playground scrap. It's getting all too regular and just boring.

This... We sign one of the biggest names in football over the past 15 years and the thread develops into yet another playground scrap. It's getting all too regular and just boring.

True. I guess he achieved what he wanted with his comments. 

I for one am going to concentrate on celebrating the signing. Question is - how much will the club lose money for not having the shirts for people to buy and put "Cambiasso 19" on the back! 

I agree, it's depressing. The guy seems to have watched Cambiasso for the last several years and is therefore likely to have a much more informed opinion than us lot, but unfortunately people threw their toys out of the pram and became abusive because they didn't like what they were hearing.

Just read the whole thread and that was my impression.

What a horrible forum this must look like to outsiders.

Seems about right. He's an Italian Inter Milan fan who stated that Cambiasso might not be the amazing signing we're all hoping he will be, and several people immediately jumped on him, calling him a troll, etc.

E bay mate I made a killing

Totally agree with this. He actually offered his honest opinion in Cambiasso and got attacked and shot down immediately, with some pretty disgusting racial/personal insults too I'm sorry to add. He may have gone too far as well but it was somewhat provoked. I'm sure calling us a small club wasn't derogatory, just a fact compared to Inter. Inter FFS guys! We signed a player from Inter! It wasn't long ago we were signing players from Tranmere and Barnsley (who we called small clubs BTW)

I for one am appreciative of any fans sharing their insight of a player we sign. I read some of the inter forum too and he was talking the truth about what they were saying.

Thanks for the support guys. I genuinely came in just to give my opinion and, to be honest, I feel closer to your club now and I believe I will give Leicester more attention now that Cambiasso plays there. A player we loved like few others, at least before 2010.

Now, let's keep talking about Cambiasso, but I just wanted to pop 2 things out:

- I didn't say you are a small club. My exact words were "a relatively small club" and, with all respect, I believe it's true relatively to Inter Milan. At least for now!

- I didn't insult anyone (apart from saying TFL is fat, but I did not know he played here and I immediately apologized when I was told so). Certainly, I didn't insult any member.

- I just reported true facts.

In exchange, I received:

- insults

- racial abuse

- insults about my job

Given I am proud enough of my nationality and person not to get  sad because of this, and given that I respect even the guy that cleans the toilet of my office... Your forum and supporters should not behave like this with someone who just popped by in a friendly mood. Luckily you're not all the same.

PS: reg my job, if you believe that the guy who technically develops an Apple mac does the same job as the guy screwing the screws of the screen when building it, you might have got it wrong.

Thanks for the support guys. I genuinely came in just to give my opinion and, to be honest, I feel closer to your club now and I believe I will give Leicester more attention now that Cambiasso plays there. A player we loved like few others, at least before 2010.

- I didn't say you are a small club. My exact words were "a relatively small club" and, with all respect, I believe it's true relatively to Inter Milan. At least for now!

- I didn't insult anyone (apart from saying TFL is fat, but I did not know he played here and I immediately apologized when I was told so). Certainly, I didn't insult any member.

In exchange, I received:

- insults

- racial abuse

- insults about my job

Given I am proud enough of my nationality and person not to get  sad because of this, and given that I respect even the guy that cleans the toilet of my office... Your forum and supporters should not behave like this with someone who just popped by in a friendly mood. Luckily you're not all the same.

PS: reg my job, if you believe that the guy who technically develops an Apple mac does the same job as the guy screwing the screws of the screen when building it, you might have got it wrong.

Doesn't help calling our women easy and our food shit either...

In exchange, I received:

- insults

- racial abuse

- insults about my job

lol surely nobody can disagree with this......................................................... :unsure: .......or

In exchange, I received:

- insults

- racial abuse

- insults about my job

you are welcome to make a post on anyone's forum. In future, I would suggest that you take into account the prevailing mood when you post and try to balance your post. a comment that in spite of his recent lack of mobility, a holding position in our side might prove a role he is more than capable of taking.

Archived