Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Nigel's all England team

It seems Nige wants as many english players in his starting line up he can get, i think its a good thing, potential team, hamer, konchesky, moore, upson, simpson, james, drinkwater, hammond, albrighton, nugent, vardy, 4-4-2 formation.

It seems Nige wants as many english players in his starting line up he can get, i think its a good thing, potential team, hamer, konchesky, moore, upson, simpson, james, drinkwater, hammond, albrighton, nugent, vardy, 4-4-2 formation.

Simpson is currently contracted to QPR? but I understand where you're coming from!

Yeah. Fvck Schmeichel, Knockaert, Mahrez, Morgan, Ulloa, Cambiasso and all the other fvckin foreigners.

I would love to hear why you think that's particularly a good thing.

Interesting topic, who is better? English XI or Foreign XI?

Foreign XI:

SCHMEICHEL

RDL MORGAN WASYL SCHLUPP

MAHREZ KING CAMBIASSO KNOCKEART

WOOD ULLOA

i think 

Interesting topic, who is better? English XI or Foreign XI?

Foreign XI:

SCHMEICHEL

RDL MORGAN WASYL SCHLUPP

MAHREZ KING CAMBIASSO KNOCKEART

WOOD ULLOA

england 1-2 foreign, nugent, ulloa, knockaert

Schlupp is German but the other two were born in England

So he is. Thought he was born here as well.

Not sure what I'd call myself if I was born somewhere and moved somewhere else when I was like 5.

Not sure what I'd call myself if I was born somewhere and moved somewhere else when I was like 5.

I can help there, both my parents are English but I was born in Wales and lived there until I was 12, therefore I am Welsh, no arguments

I was born in Portugal and moved here when I was 2.

I like to call myself portuguese but I can barely speak the language. 

Always supported Portugal Internationally though, only really because my dad did.

I was born in Portugal and moved here when I was 2.

I like to call myself portuguese but I can barely speak the language. 

Always supported Portugal Internationally though, only really because my dad did.

I can't help think that I would consider myself English in that situation. I'm all for celebrating your heritage but how do you support a nation you have no personal link to?

I find it the same as glory supporting. How can you be a Man Utd fan when you've never touched Old Trafford? I just can't imagine it.

I can help there, both my parents are English but I was born in Wales and lived there until I was 12, therefore I am Welsh, no arguments

Living there until you were 12 is different IMO, you were raised in the country and with their culture. You had the chance to form a bond with the nation. I think my arbitrary cut off is gonna be....4 years old :P

Archived